Ok, Now Im Scared

Old 05-03-2012, 07:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ok, Now Im Scared

So I broke the NC rule a few weeks ago when xab got suicidal, his mom called me frantic, so I spoke to him letting him know I was his friend and hadn't abandoned him. Cripes, now he thinks there is hope, he sent me a 2 page letter of remorse and apology for his crude and borderline abusive behavior and then with a cherry on top discussed how I was his, he would refer to me as "MY supersoap, and how Your mushy bedtime stuff belongs to me, and if you were to go date someone else I will tear them in two!" Im freaking the fudge out.

He was released today from jail over the broken window, (past post) and now is facing the parole board for violation by destruction of property. They are supposed to send him to a psych ward and get him on meds, but Im serious Im scared of him now. How could someone equate loving me and then refer to me as their property and hurting anyone that tries to pursue me.

I told his mom that I was going NC and unfriending them all so he couldnt find me, and she begged me not to. She said he was having a psychotic break and would be fine once he was on meds. I was like, no, he will go back off his meds and break down again. He is controlling, mean, screwed up, alcoholic, druggie, and a patholigical liar. I think I finally see the light. I pray I dont have another stupid moment of trying to stay with him, if I do, then I deserve what I get.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Please do whatever you have to in order to stay safe. If he threatens suicide again, call 911 and let them handle it. You are not equipped to save someone attempting suicide. Let the professionals do their job.

NO contact is best. Any contact only encourages him. He does not sound like a stable person, so please, protect yourself.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

His MOM shouldn't be calling you about this stuff. Very inappropriate.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

WOW (Supersoap). I agree that YOU need to protect yourself. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this. I can't imagine how scary it has got to be. I think you are correct to move away and "DE-friend" all of them. Please, be safe and strong! I am praying for you.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I do not believe you would deserve what you would get, nor that returning "for more" is due to stupidity. Through repeated exposure people can become increasingly desensitized to their own instinctual danger-alerts. You are scared of him. That is an instinctual danger-alert trying to save you from real danger, regardless of whether or not his family or anybody else on the face of the earth agrees. If they do not then they have become totally desensitized to their own alerts. Your own good judgment is still working and can be fully trusted. Trusting another's non functioning danger-alerts can be deadly. Please listen to your alerts, they are trying to save you.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

It got worse, apparently his po didnt put out a warrant for violation, so the jail kicked him loose last night. I was unaware of this and his mom called me right as i was falling asleep, she didnt mention it to me either, so when the phone started ringing off the hook i figured it was him from jail calling me about my decision to go nc and sever my friendship. I didnt answer, and turned my phone off, thank god I did too, he called every hour all night long, I had 6 voicemails this morning, and he sounded freaking nuts. You know the "heres johnny part from the shining, thats how he sounded in my voicemail. He is unaware that i went nc, cause she didnt tell him, and worse he' believes we are still a couple.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:02 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

OMG supersoap, how many people have you told this to? Do you have family, support of friends near you? You will never figure out the mind of a deranged alcoholic, so you don't know what he will do. Ok, he's called you non-stop but does he know where you live? If so, I would go stay with someone for awhile until something is done to keep him away from you. It also sounds like mom is afraid of him too. Seek advise from battered women shelters where you live. The more people that know what the situation is the better to keep you safe. Remember were here for you.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:44 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Ive told my family, and all my closest local friends. I will be out of town on an interview for a few days with a job offshore, kinda hoping I get the job now. Nothing like the vast ocean to keep psychos away.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

It seems like his mom, by calling you whenever disaster with her son strikes, is dumping all of this on you, which isn't fair.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:31 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Today is a New Day

Just a suggestion, you might want to consider taking your phone with the voicemails (if you didn't delete them) and the letter he wrote to you, and going down to the police station to ask for advice on what to do.

My XABF stalked me after I went no contact with him, and this guy sounds like he's got intentions towards the same thing.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:36 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Gosh he sounds craaaazy ! Stay safe at all costs