Feeling Thankful

Old 02-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling Thankful

Tonight is okay...not so rough for me, I'm just sending out positive energy... to all of you who listen and have sent me ... positive vibes... I know there are some of you hurting and suffering just like me. I want to let you know there will be a time when you will not feel the way you do.

Those reading this in the darkest of places, please know and trust that it will pass. I'm feeling a little better after crying and doing things that make me happier....bring me closer to a feeling of peace and understanding. I pray for it every day. I wish everyone here the best possible. We are all doing the best that we can with the knowledge that we have right now... and that is enough.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Isn't it nice just to have enough space to be able to have room to look for the things to be thankful for.

I am glad you have that space tonight.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

quetzal,

So glad you are feeling a little better, I have been so worried about you, you have seemed so close to the dangerous place that I lived for so many years.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Big hugs to you.

Bill
Old 02-08-2012, 10:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you guys for the support. I've been so on my own lately. At times it can be a bit maddening. Spending this time in so much silence has been good for me. Though difficult I know in the long run it will make me so much stronger. I have chosen to face these issues head on. Not partying or drinking my pain away. I have these options but after what I went through do not want to abuse alcohol/drugs. I actually enjoy drinking occasionally and don't want to continue his maddening and destructive cycle even after our end. Before I met him I was so independent and full of ambition. I have all that back but the cheery me isn't there yet. That's okay at least my crazy productive energy is here and gets me through the day. I'm so insanely busy. I have school, work and a business that I am starting so not much time to feel sad. LOL .... even though I am on here every night for my FREE therapy session. Still think about him but hopefully that passes too. SInce I blocked his number I don't have anxiety/expectations that he will reach out... sad but in the long run I know a huge relief...

Anyway what a mess this has been and I thank you for reading and posting...

It has meant so much
Old 02-09-2012, 07:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

quetzal it will get so much better, you are taking the best decision for you now and you WILL become stronger, that is what happened to me. I was there 3 years ago, if I could do it so can you. The pain is unbelievable but you have gone through the worst, which was trying to share real life and real feelings with someone who lives in fantasy land and continues to live in it.

HUGS. There IS light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:46 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank you

Thank you TakingCharge99, I have been keeping so busy but feel so destroyed inside. I am hoping that my logical and loving heart will take over soon. I miss the peace I have always lived in. I feel so torn up and lonely. I know this will pass... Thank you for the words, I know I will be okay, better then okay

Huggs Back!