Moving forward with life...

Old 10-07-2011, 05:47 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by GettingBy View Post
I'm fortunate because I have a solid career, and am able to support myself financially... for that I'm very grateful today.
I think that there's something I am supposed to learn by not being in this same situation myself right now and I know that when I am once again back in that place I will never ever again take it for granted. I think that I did take for granted the fact that I didn't have to worry about money until I lost my job and not being able to be financially independent from AH right now really really sucks. I'm glad for you too that you have this!

You're doing great and when you are not under the same roof with AH you will be amazed at how much calmer life is.

Even though I post here more often when I am frustrated than when I am not, I am LOVING my life apart from AH and need to remember that I guess and focus on that fact more than the frustrations I continue to feel from him...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm glad for you and all that you are doing for you and the kids..