tired of hoping for happiness

Old 09-16-2011, 08:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

My thoughts on this. Do whatever you have to do, to get plane tickets back to the States, whether you have to play up to him, or perhaps your family can get you the tickets, let him think that everything is OK. Once you get back to America consult a lawyer, who knows international law, and find out about divorce, and about child visitation, and all that other stuff.

I also agree with catlovermi, during this time that you are in preparation, be very careful with the computer, or people that you talk to you, and your cell phone. When you do leave to come back home, make sure that you take all the important documents with you.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:19 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I am living close by to AH with his enabling relatives. Of course, all of this is my fault. @@ I have children and we are divorcing, I won't be staying here long. Because I'm sure they just want my kids and will do anything to make sure that I am out of the picture.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:28 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Interesting about the Asian culture. A girl I went to high school with started taking alcohol from her parents' liquor cabinet, putting water in the bottles to keep the levels the same. They're Filipinos, and when her parents found out about it, they sent her back to the Philippines. Must be a gender thing.