He is threatening to send me to jail

Old 09-06-2011, 06:23 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

When you are married and funds are in a joint account it is impossible to "steal" from your spouse. If it were possible exah would be in jail for stealing the thousands he spent on booze and lottery while we were married!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:04 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Thank you all! He started texting me this morning. I get up in the middle of the night to work. First text was at 3:15am. About jail. Then second and third about he is going to court at 9 this morning. They will laugh him out of court.

I have copies of everything. I'm calling my lawyer this morning when she gets in.

I don't think I can wait until the 22nd to have him leave. I might have to get a RO sooner.

My lawyer said for me to print out those texts. I'll explain to her I'm having a hard time with it. I think she should be able to have someone do it.

This is making me exhausted!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:32 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

You can forward the texts to your attorneys cell and they can print them out. Me, I just load them onto my puter and print from there, I haven't needed any special program.

You are doing fine, keep your goal in mind, left, right, left, right!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:15 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

oooohhh, the big man was too hungover to threaten you yesterday??? He extended his "deadline"...to accomodate his hangover? You can see he is full of baloney....all talk. Push him right into a RO

(thanks for the Kitty compliment...that is the REAL Fandy, he just turned 4...he is a big fat 1/2 siamese, 1/2 maine coonish boy...with the softest furs...he is also very pushy). He is currently trying to push the dog off of his pillow.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:07 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

An update.

This one will be short I promise. Lol

I could not wait until the 22nd for order to vacate. I wrote what happened in another thread if you would like to read it.

I went to get restraining order on him Saturday morning. Finally.

Right now i feel peace!
Old 09-11-2011, 03:18 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

To keep a divorce cheaper seperate material things yourselves/play fair, bills equal, and equal distribution of $.....do the work yourself or you pay the lawyers to do it...the more you argue back and forth the more $ goes down the drain....seperation agreement fair......We did our own seperation agreement and the divorce was only $400.