Craving contact during No Contact

Old 07-24-2011, 06:10 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

This post and all it's replies really hit home to me. I am struggling with the no contact as well. We have a 3 year old daughter and Sundays are hard for me too...those were our fun family days and today it was just me and her. I was consumed this morning with wondering what he was doing, if he is drinking, if he's not drinking, if he misses me...and I just realize...it doesn't even matter if he does miss me and not drinking, neither of us are healed or good for each other right now. I hate thinking of being without him, but the truth is, I haven't really ever "had" him because we have been living a lie. I just keep trying to do for me in hopes that this will get easier in time even though it doesn't feel like it right now...day by day.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:09 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sweetteewalls View Post
I was consumed this morning with wondering what he was doing, if he is drinking, if he's not drinking, if he misses me...
I hate thinking of being without him, but the truth is, I haven't really ever "had" him because we have been living a lie.
I so totally understand where you are coming from. I find myself wondering about him and what he is doing too. Just think of your little girl. I'm glad I didn't marry or have a baby with my XABF. He doesn't deserve me and you deserve better for both of you.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:58 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I am you 4 yrs. later and just had an eyeopener with the sweetening post......YES. It was sickening and manipulative. The Lundy books are very good. The #9 post was SO TRUE for me.