The closing of a chapter. An end is a beginning...

Old 06-15-2011, 11:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

The closing of a chapter. An end is a beginning...

So I have spent many days working from home.

I decided to make it official and told local management. I didn't ask anyone else here. My US manager had approved this weeks ago. Its no news.

For the sake of my mental, emotional and physical sanity.

Tomorrow I will be giving away my badge, parking lot card, and will only go to the office as a "visitor".

Tonight I went grab some stuff I had in my cubicle. So much suffering stored there with XABF and his friends, on top of the already stressful work. His picture frame with his girlfriend in the entrance... I don't know how I made it without a major stomach complication. I guess because I was here posting like crazy and reading your ESH.

I had read my horoscopes for today

In the case of the June 15 eclipse it would be a female who leaves, as the moon is feminine.

Driving back home with my car full of stuff after seeing my cubicle empty and knowing I won't go back there anymore after this week, and knowing I don't have to ever hear or run into XABF or his jerk friends anymore (or it would be VERY sporadic) is WONDERFUL.

I realized the female that left tonight is... the old me, the victim. I feel... lighter. The last place I talked to EXABF was a bench nearby the building and it was dark, dark, dark. I felt mixed feelings but thought "finally, it is time now for me to be happy- those dark lonely places are meant for.... coakroaches". And sped off!

Thanks HP, and SR!!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Today is a New Day

Congratulations, TC! This is a big move, and an awesome one!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

And I got my visa to Thailand today. Going to meet my nephew in a week! YAY! more good news for me

I am broke as hell but got enough to buy a piece of luggage, rent, my cat's food for the 2 weeks I won't be here, and maybe even a coffee in the airport
Old 06-16-2011, 07:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

TC, have fun in Thailand. I hear the beaches there are wonderful, maybe you can spend some time on one of them if that is your thing.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:49 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks mike! Yes they are! Been there before.. lucky me, but that was because my dad was an airline pilot and tickets were cheap for us..

I will stay in Bangkok having some family life with mom, sis and the baby.... my mom emailed me that she has done meditation with the Buddhist monks. Looking forward to it... I love the spiritual atmosphere..... and finally cook with mom and sis our Mexican food and sit to eat together.... it has been more than a year than the 3 of us were able to see each other and eat our entomatadas

My luggage is: tootbrush, passport, 10 chili sauce bottles per sister's request small gift to the baby (3 pairs of socks).

Old 06-16-2011, 07:52 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Congrats!! Enjoy your new beginning
Old 06-16-2011, 08:47 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

TC, you sound happy and centered. It is inspiring! Thank you.
~T
Old 06-16-2011, 07:34 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

The door closed, a new one opened and you RAN through it!!! I love the way everything is falling into place for you. The way things are so much happier. It's only going to continue getting better and better. I can feel it!

Give Surja a HUGE hug and kiss from all of his Aunties and Uncles here on SR! And have a wonderful trip and visit with your family!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

What wonderful news!!! It was a dismal place for your spirit to be. You are not meant to caged up with that bad energy and dark memories. You were meant to fly free and so you shall all the way to Bangkok and make new joyous memories.

I'm so proud of you for all that you've achieved and how far you have come. You deserve a wonderful time with family and a chance to enjoy your new nephew.

My best wishes for you my friend. Travel safely!!

Hugs,
Alice
Old 06-17-2011, 01:15 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Friends you are all wonderful. Thank you for your good vibes, they meant a lot to me tonight!

ItsMeAlice, thank you for your continued support!! look at us now......