so furious and exhuasted

Old 10-21-2010, 10:18 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You need sleep-what more needs to be said. Tried to PM you but your box is full.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:37 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Ok family,

Let's take a few deep breaths, take a walk around the block and get back to what works best in this Forum:

Share your ES&H (Experience, Strength & Hope)

If this topic is a trigger for you, please ignore the thread.

We have some newbies in the house that could use your time and energy as they seek information and support.

Transformie,
I know you will find a solution.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:49 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi Transformie. I recently went through sleep deprivation and I hated life. It IS torture.

Even my own indoors-only cats wake me up at odd hours, they are crepuscular, most active before morning and around 7-8 pm when insects come out...

Some friends had a cat like that and they just put food outside, let the cat live outside all the time. But that can attract other cats.

Perhaps just put signs and look to rehome it? Or why isn't giving it back to AH an option?

My cats are fixed too and they still want to get out, but they dont meow all the time, the ones howling and meowing like desperate are the unfixed ones.... but I know cats have their own personalities.

When the cat goes to the original owner or new owner you'll feel better. Hope that's soon! And no, you get to choose your friends and romantic interests, good for you for realizing you don't want someone closer than he is. No one is more important than you are.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:56 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Transformmyself is very exhuasted. From a cat howling wailing in middle of the night. Lack of sleep. Chasing it down. Wondering where it is.

Admittedly, she did draw a boundary on this topic about the animial issue, but some are animal lovers and that somehow got involved.

Cats do fine outside, let it be an outdoor cat and don't worry where he is outdoors. If it happens to come around and if you want leave out a tray of food, do so. He obviously wants to be outside. Stop adding to your stress by trying to hunt it down. Let your ex do that.

When exhuasted and drained don't make any decisions or question anything you are thinking. You are under stress right now. Let the cat out and it will survive.

Get some much needed rest and recuperate.

You will feel better and come back rested and we can all be helpful and respect boundaries (I understand the animal lovers - am one also - but we
are here to support each other make choices that help us).
Old 10-21-2010, 11:21 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Get rid of the stupid cat and stop talking to the guy you are not interested in.
Hang tough girl.
Oh, and lose the guilt.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:05 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

This thread is closed.