...the things I cannot change

Old 10-16-2010, 08:00 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
She says her landlord is her aunt who gives her a break on the rent. I don't think suing her aunt is what she wants to do.
Oops, sorry, I thought it was the same landlord.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:17 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

from tjp613Troops of howler monkeys! With chain saws!!

Best. Revenge. Ever.

I am googling that CD pronto!!

from coyote: How about you "gift" him a set of wireless headphones.

Aaaaaaah yes. Now we are thinking more Ghandi-like. I like that!

from TC:You could also get a water fountain.
I love this!! And a pony!!!! That machine sounds like it would be good even without trying to mask sounds!!

Hey thanks everyone for the great ideas! I feel like you are my army (and we seem to be heavy on Psy-Ops!!!)

Fpr my soul I'm thinkingj
Maybe try giving headphones first.....
Then the certified letter from me and my Aunt to his landlord (although I don't know where he lives, is that in a public record somewhere?)
And if that fails then court/lawsuit.

So there are steps I can start to take....

Lexiecat that is so funny you found that Good Neighbor Handbook from Beantown-- I have it hardcopy on my desk! I also left one in each of their mailboxes next door (early in one of my own Psy-Ops missions last year!). I think the only people who take the time to read that are already the kind of people who basically are good neighbors!

My fear in taking legal action - and I recognize this again in all of us re: confronting alcoholics - is that it will get worse - that their anger will explode and consume me....that my timidity and fear of their bullying and meanness will allow them to just crush me little mouse!

It's been quiet last night and this morning....I will try to cram my writing in this morning!

Love you guys!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((SR))))))))))))))))))))) ))) In posts we can shout and be "noisy" but it all comes across nice and quiet!

Peace-
B
Old 10-16-2010, 09:37 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Yes, you can get his information from the courthouse. Maybe online..probably..or may require a visit.
Anyone who pays property taxes has a public record of their property, the assessment value and the current address where taxes are billed to.

The set-up in different states differ in names but not in purposes.

If you have an assessor's office, they will have a property record card with the above information.
The county courthouse's job is to aid the public (in part) so if you go in and ask, they should help and guide you to find the info you need, and it shouldn't take long.

People who run underground utilities (for example..used to be my profession..gas lines)..go in and ask about this kind of thing all the time...they are used to assisting you.
It's easy.

These people are all ready ruining your quality of life...I sometimes like the old saying:
"It's better to be pizzed off than pizzed on."

If they get pizzed..well, welcome to my world. LOL
Old 10-16-2010, 09:58 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

from Live: If they get pizzed..well, welcome to my world.

True dat!

Thank you Live!
Peace-
B