OT BF leaves today - join the Lindt chocolate challenge

Old 09-16-2010, 09:43 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Since I've limited myself to just one Lindt chocolate per day, I'm afraid to say that I can only provide moral support to you for 10 more days TC, and then I'm afraid you're on your own. Unless, of course, you feel the need for more long-term support; then after a brief outing for more chocolate, I'll be there for you for the long haul.

But keep in mind that this level of support has been, well, exhausting and I've made great sacrifices for you.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:28 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

LOL! thanks all ! my mom is still with me but I started to feel scared when alone - there was a huge storm yesterday- and then I thought for myself "scary would be to continue the Horror show that you have made of your 'Romantic life'. THAT would be scary - not just some rain!!"

I thought about really good girl friends, who are in love with their partners and seem to have lots of fun, or at least more good times than bad times- I need to learn from them.

Wife2Kids I am also a veggie (well I also eat fish, but no red meat) -the guy prepared all kinds of meat that made me all queasy. That is a huge problem. Now its only Soy milk, fish, fruit! whew!

I get how a place can be a mess - a mess in the physical sense only! whew! now there are cat toys everywhere- aw, my cats line up their toys next to my sleeping bag as 'gifts'- but, I am feeling very well overall - you clean when you can and that's all!

Thanks for all your support!

PS Later on we will go to a shopping mall and buy Lindt chocolates for the weekend! BTW my mom says Hi and sends a hug to all of you... yesterday we shared a cinammon roll in a starbucks and it tasted so good - my mom said that it was because I am happier now and its the taste of freedom, lol.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:07 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

OK I have eaten a Red Lindt every day since BF left and thought I will continue indefinitely. I mean, I know I will get my treat, so I eat very healthily the rest of the day. For instance yesterday my "midnight snack" was... a small bag of baby carrots.. lol.

If you can find something great to do everyday, just because it gives you joy, go for it a simple thing for others but for me in my "dark cave", this has made a great difference!!

Its a secret "yes, you are allowed to enjoy, too. No need to become anything else other than what you are now. NOW IS SPECIAL, YOU ARE SPECIAL, ENJOY!!"