stbxah sent the police to my house

Old 09-13-2010, 06:46 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Let the divorce proceed and be finalized, you can always ask for a GAL later if he keeps acting up. My exah has threatened to call the police and CPS on me many times so I know how stressful this must be for you. All I can say is to go NC as much as possible, refusing to engage was the best thing for me.

Let the money stuff go (for now). I thought my exah got off easy too but he stopped giving me any CS a year ago so I filed for enforcement, he has a rude awakening coming to him soon (I may end up with half HIS pension). At some point he will have to get a job to survive, CS and custody are always modifiable (unlike property division).
Old 09-13-2010, 06:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

L2L I also came to that realization once I had some quiet time to myself. I also asked my pastor to send me so passages on forgiveness-because I need to forgive me and I need to forgive him. Me for losing boundaries and getting dragged back in and him so I can remain free of the toxicity. I can forgive him but that does not mean I have to accept his behavior as OK.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:41 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Hoping you find some peace soon Wife2Kids. What you are doing and what you are going through is tough, but things WILL get better.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:01 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Took a good positive step yesterday

I found where the Al-Anon meeting is. I moved and had not found a new meeting. It is tomorrow night. My sister said she would watch the kids. It meets once a week. Now is when I need it the most since stbxah has ramped up his efforts.
Back to taking care of me so I can take good care of the kids.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:45 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

My sister said she would watch the kids.
YAY SISTER!!

Maybe take a bubble bath after the meeting too! When I think "take care of me" for some reason I always think bubble bath!