Hey wicked

Old 09-06-2010, 03:13 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

I tried on a pair of really wild gold platforms at another store. I had to hold on to my Mom to take two steps in them.

She told me to take them off before I broke my neck.

Some things you just never grow out of I guess, breaking your neck is one of them apparently. :P
Old 09-06-2010, 03:20 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Oh yeah,

Still Waters, cymbal and fourmaggie.
I will find that connection.
Still Waters, I think the platform shoes did it for you.
<hehehehehe>
Old 09-06-2010, 05:07 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

dreams....mmmm wonder what is next with me....I know! flying......
Old 09-06-2010, 06:17 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I sat at the table all alone in my house (feeling lonely) and HOWLED with laughter.:rotfxko

Soon as I read about the dream, I was thinkin "wicked". Wiz of Oz...flying monkeys.

But your ideas are WAY more colorful.

Animal Spirit Guide??

Mine is:

Animal Spirit: Bear
Concious Intent: Discernment
Motive of Higher Self: Perfection of Soul

Sounds pretty groovy to me.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:43 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

These. I want these.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:58 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

"These. I want these."

Old 09-06-2010, 08:07 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Still Waters View Post

These. I want these.
perfect disco queen shoes!

Love them!

and yes, i would be dangerous in them.

:ghug3
Old 09-06-2010, 08:38 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Those look like Dorothy From Oz Disco Shoes!! Buy them, I say. Buy them and wear them!
Old 09-07-2010, 02:07 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Love those shoes!!!
So much that I'd probably buy them, but never wear them.
For some reason I just can't resist glitering shinny shoes.

Also, I must admit I often dream about quite a few of you guys. I'll post it next time.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:15 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

OK. What in blue blazes have you girls been taking? I ask cause I want some...
Spent ages laughing, in fact every time I tried posting I near wet myself laughing....

I still remember those platform shoes....mind you, at 5 foot tall and high heel is a platform for me, but those things were LETHAL, mainly for the wearer. My AS had a pair (for all of 2 minutes) til she tottered thru the lounge scaring mum, dad and me, reeled past mum's china cabinet and demolished the piano stool.
Mum had those shoes off AS's feet in 2 seconds and God knows where they went, as they never were seen again. I never tried them as I would have looked like Minnie Mouse on stilts.

Can't help wondering what the heck you will "dream" next, Transform, or who will be the centre of it.

Ah, how good is a genuine laugh in keeping us healthy.

Good luck with the shoes.

God bless
Old 09-07-2010, 10:28 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Also, I must admit I often dream about quite a few of you guys. I'll post it next time.
For me the interesting part is not actually having met any of you. When the monkey and I were flying through Kmart with Wicked, I had an image of you because I've seen a picture, but otherwise, I don't know what she would have looked like.

The monkey wasn't a Wizard of Oz monkey, but rather a brown, chimpanzee, typical monkey. He was annoyed by her, though, that's for sure. Sort of like the parental unit on duty. "Where'd she go now?" and, "Come on, those don't fit you, lets go." Just like a parent scolding a wandering teenager in Kmart. Except it was a monkey. And we were flying.

Very typical dream, actually for me. Here, I dug this one out of my computer:

Friday, July 21, 2000

Last night I dreamt that I kept finding notes in my house, notes written to me from people I didn’t know. They would just appear in my house. I was out on the street telling someone about it, trying to get people to come into my house to see the notes so they would believe me. I think I lived in an apartment complex.

Then, while talking with a friend on my couch, I saw someone peeking out at us from behind a picture. The face would appear and then slip behind the picture again. I was terrified, running around trying to get people to understand that there were people in my house who were peeking at me from behind the pictures. At one point, there were about a dozen people sitting in this room that bent around a corner and I was talking to all of them asking them if they had seen the notes left for me from the people behind the pictures. I was very upset, yelling and crying.

At first I only saw a few of these people from behind the pictures, but then more and more came out and they were trying on my clothes and rifling through my belongings. Somehow I got into their world and became one of them. We would try on shoes and hide behind pictures watching people. There was a huge inlet of water coming in to the room with a little riff in it. Somehow I ended up in this parallel universe of tricksters. My son and I wrote a note on a chalkboard. We were in a long line of people waiting to write notes to others on the other side. The person behind me said, don’t forget to hang up your note. The chalkboard was covered with writing but I found a place to write a note I think to AH. What she meant by hang up your note was to turn it into paper cause when I got home, there was the note I wrote from my son and I.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:38 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

Chiropractors LOVE to see women buy those shoes....
Old 09-07-2010, 11:41 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

I'm a crazy dreamer, too. Vivid, colorful, intense...

There's a web site I use sometimes (An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation) to look up things. I dissect parts of the dream and put then put their meanings together.

Last year, I was have recurring dreams about (this is going to sound disgusting, and it was) being in public restrooms where the toilets were always overflowing. I had no CLUE what that meant. Well, it had to do with putting other's needs ahead of my own (what public restroom means), needing to get rid of something useless in my life (what toilet means), and needing to fully express my emotions (what overflowing toilet means).

Hmmmmmmm.....let's see.......I was struggling internally with my relationship with XABF at the time. And it was a recurring dream. HELLO.

For fun, I looked up the parts of your dream. You never know what you might get if you piece them together. And who knows, maybe it was just a fun, wacky dream with no meaning!

Friend

To see friends in your dream, signify aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Alternatively, dreaming of a friend indicates positive news.

Lost

To dream that you are lost, suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. If you try to call for help, then it means that you are trying to reach out for support. You are looking for someone to lean on. Alternatively, being lost means that you are still adjusting to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.

To dream that someone else is lost, represents some unresolved issues or feelings pertaining to the person that is lost. Consider what aspect of that person you may have lost within your own self. Perhaps you need to recapture and re-acknowledge those aspects.

Missing

To dream that you are missing something, denotes a sense of being out of control and being disorganized.

Monkey

To see a monkey in your dream, symbolizes deceit, insight and intuition. Those around you are working to advance their own interest. Alternatively, monkeys indicate an immature attitude, a playful nature and the mischievous side of your personality.

Also consider the significance of the Three Mystic Monkeys who cover their eyes, ears and mouth to mean that they see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.

Flying

To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

*For an in depth analysis, click on Common Dreams: Flying.

Shopping

To dream that you are shopping, symbolizes your needs and desires. It also represents opportunities and options that you come across in life. Consider what you are shopping for and what needs you are try to fulfill. In particular, to dream that you are shopping for food and groceries signifies your hidden attempt to buy the attention of others. If you are shopping for clothes, then it suggests that you are trying to put forth a new image.

Plastic

To see plastic objects in your dream, suggests that you are being fake, artificial and/or insensitive in some way. You are not being genuine and true to yourself. Alternatively, it signifies flexibility in your way of thinking.

Platform Shoes

To see or wear platform shoes in your dream, indicate that you need to stand tall and be proud. You are striving for a higher status in life. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on having a "platform" on some political position. Due to its association with the seventies, the dream indicate the easy going and party attitudes of that era.

Shoes

If you dream that your shoes do not fit or that they pinch and hurt, then it means that you are questioning your goals. You are doubting the direction of the path you are taking.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:12 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by barb dwyer View Post
Chiropractors LOVE to see women buy those shoes....
And orthopedic surgeons :P
Old 09-07-2010, 12:55 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

If you practice Bikram yoga, you can wear those shoes and walk away unscathed. The only damage might be to the souls of adoring men...
Old 09-07-2010, 12:57 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

There's a web site I use sometimes (An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation) to look up things. I dissect parts of the dream and put then put their meanings together.

SWEET, now this is fun!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 02:00 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Why is everything made for women uncomfortable ?? like shoes and underwear?? and for men everything is so comfortable and it fits and there is stuff in all sizes. WHY?

Impurrfect, I am yet to read about your Mayan sign - the swan is the celtic one, right? ugh I am getting confused here lol

Recently I dreamed that I was creating a new dimension with a friend. We were in another world preparing for the journey. WTF.

About Halloween, I haven't even thought about what I will wear. At work we can dress up so at least I get a break from the uncomfortable attire.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:34 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Well TC, underwear are optional...and there are comfortable shoes out there. They're just ugly. lol.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:04 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Still Waters View Post
Well TC, underwear are optional...