please help

Old 10-18-2003, 07:36 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

MissyBelle

You ARE entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to pass judgement or namecall on these boards. That is not the spirit of recovery, nor will it be tolerated here.

Like I suggested, please take a rest and come back when you can respect even those you disagree with, or perhaps just stick to the ones who fit your idea of the perfect anon.

And please do not suggest that the realm of my experience has anything to do with the realm of my recovery. I don't have to have been hit by a train to know it hurts like the dickens.

You can continue to debate if you choose. You can even have the last word here if you like. I'll be busy practicing my recovery and reminding myself that compassion and forgiveness can replace anger and resentments.

Ann
Old 10-19-2003, 12:20 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Reallyconfused was in this relationship for 18 months. She was there first before the wife. He started seeing the wife after he started seeing RC. They have been married for 3 months. That is a lot different than her seeking out a married man. She was already in deep when this all happened. Her first post was on the newcomers board and it didn't go through. She must have seen posts on this forum that offered some help to her and maybe she felt safe to post here.

MissyBelle, you are projecting your resentment onto this person and she has nothing to do with you. Posts are to offer help and support. If you can't do that then don't post to that person. We all have to skip over certain posts from time to time that push our buttons.

I'm really sorry that reallyconfused didn't get the help here that she needs. She didn't sound like an evil person to me. She sounded like she loved someone and was hurting. She sounded like she was hit with reality and was sorting through her denial.
I hope she comes back.

Old 10-19-2003, 06:45 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Yes Maam. Ill be good.

But I still think hes a weasel who took advantage of her and his wife.

I never did think RC was bad, just lacking in self esteem.

This is an AlaNon site but I do think we can squeeze in a few extra every now and then. A Codie is a Codie. And even if hes not a Alkie he sure has a lot of their traits.