Mel's drunken ranting

Old 07-20-2010, 08:50 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I just had to chime in... This was my friends husbands facebook status today:

"I don't give a F. Mel Gibson is still my dude. F that dumb b!tch I hope she gets hit by horse and carriage today. She obviously pushed him over the edge. YOUR STILL THE SH!t MAN".

I'm just absolutely disturbed by this post... my best friends husband. I like him less and less, with each passing day...
Old 07-20-2010, 09:01 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

I think your friend's husband is disturbed. And delusional. Does he REALLY think Mel Gibson is his man? Or wait, I'm sorry, his "dude"? Yeah, I'm sure Mel Gibson feels the same way about your friend's husband. I simply do not GET people. They feel some sense of bonding, camaraderie or friendship with a character on a screen, and think they know the actual PERSON behind the image. Human psychology is certainly weird.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:08 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Actually, I tried to convey that message to his status, and here is his reply:

"Jennifer, I think you are bias, you think the woman is the victim. Did you stop to think what pushed him this far? Have you listened to the tapes? She is obviously pushing him. Yes he is f'd up in the head but you cant write it off on just that. The dumb b!tch signed papers settling for 15 million and then tore the papers up because she ... See Morewanted more money. She is a gold digging wh0re. She knows what pushes his buttons and exploits that. He might be a little over the edge but he is still a great person. You are not taking into consideration all of the charities he donates to, does activities with and are still around because of his donations. One act does not make him a bad person. If it does how good of a person are you or I jenny? Open your mind and take all things into consideration, dont judge on one act alone. Im not trying to argue with you Jennifer but I have my ways of looking at things and opinons. I look forward to seeing your response. Look at him as a person and not just the media hype now."

Umm... still disturbed by his choice of wording toward woman.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:23 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

It's really not worth debating with him over. He has his opinions and that's all they are...his opinions. Pick your battles. This one just isn't worth it.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:30 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

I, for one, am ever so tired of people..including Dr.Drew who say "it takes two to tango". Well that may be true, but it tkes ONE to be an abuser! I don't care if she spent all his money, cheated on him, gave him an STD..this guy is off his rocker..violent, and SHOULD be publically shamed! His is a racist, mysoginistic, sexist, homophope who hides behind his own version of the Catholic church.. he is disgusting! Calling a cop "sugart*ts", jew comment, black comments, women-hating comments. These are not something you say while drunk unless they are alredy in your twisted mind..I could never have even thought up those horrible things and I'm no angel . I was the educator for a women's shelter and this blaming the victim BS is SOOO OUT OF LINE!!!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 10:40 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Lots of alcoholics are not racist sexist homophobes. This guy is a POS. I don't care if she stole his money, cheated on him, gave him an STD.. NO EXCUSE for this behavior. His Personal belief system is repulsive to me..who cares if he's an alcoholic or bipolar..the world ought to know what he really thinks..that jews started all the wars in the world, black men run in packs and rape white women, his wife owes him BJ's whenever he wants, female cops should be called sugart*ts, have you ever heard more hate and venom in your life? Sorry, alcohol doesn't make you say these things unless you beleive them.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:00 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

You can only blame the alcohol so much. Dude is a nasty SOB, alcohol or not, it just comes out more when he's pissed drunk.