Off my chest

Old 05-13-2010, 10:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LS2

Off my chest

I am wrapped up in this crap I can't seem to step away and say things like "maybe your right" or kill him with kindness that my Alanon is teaching me. I get sucked into the drama of him.

We had an argument this morning, because I am not working on "our" relationship and working on MY self and MY kids. He keeps asking to be intimate and he leeches on to me..and I tell him to just back off leave me alone. He goes on saying we can't just live in the house acting like friends we need to be lovers or I can't be with you. I'm like okay leave because if that's what you feel you can live with.

So, he thinks because of the kind of relationship we have now and that I am not in school untill August that my kids and I (which are little) should have to leave this house. We have a contract for deed and I am on the deed so I am assuming that he can't kick us out.

Well, good lord it's not my fault he doesn't have a license and can't get one for 2 years and he thinks because he works in town he should be entitled. He thinks because it is summer I should go to live with my parents.

He has texted me literally like 40 times today about the same crap, asking if I am going to stay with him or move on...I keep saying, ya know it is in God's hands and you need patience.

I could leave and go to my parents, which for a short period would be fine and my kids and I are leaving tomorrow for the weekend without him...He wants me to leave and he wants me to stay gone till he figures it out. Oh and he is taking me off the joint account so I have no money access.

He claims he can't go into treatment because he doesn't have a medical condition that shall require him to go inpatient and he says he is set up for outpatient in June.

I'm so frustrated and need to keep myself out of the drama and the behaviors that are happening..
Old 05-13-2010, 11:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
gns

I don't know what your situation is, but I think you may want to consult with a lawyer.

I don't know personally, but I have heard there are issues of leaving regarding ownership and rights that you may want to look into before making any decisions about leaving - as long as you are safe.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LS2 View Post

Oh and he is taking me off the joint account so I have no money access.

Abuse !
Old 05-13-2010, 11:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

((LS2))

hate you are going thru this - it does sound like some of the normal manipulation.

remember u don't have to give into it!

You deserve better - YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Old 05-13-2010, 01:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Ahhhhhhhhhh gotta love the old sex manipulation game....That was my life for hmmm 22 yrs...lol NOOOOOOOOOOOOO he can't kick you and the kids out hunny.....YOU ARE ON THE DEED....that means you are one of the OWNERS......if he acts up call a cop and have him removed... that will show him who is leaving.....

Janitw