Another synchronistic moment

Old 05-08-2010, 09:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Another synchronistic moment

Thought I would share another HP story. I just learned last week that I have to replace the furnance/a/c and water heater in my house. Big expense! all on me as usual but that's another story.

I called the contracting company that came out in the winter when the furnance broken down right after husband left. I had been crying so at the time the contractor fixed it for a nominal fee and spent some time just sitting with me and comforting me - his story was wife had threatened to leave and how they reconciled.

Well this time a different came out to give me estimates. Turns out he is four years in recovery and was leaving for a reunion of his rehab after our appt. He told me his story of almost losing his wife and family and how everything is good now. He spent time comforting me and encouraging me. Now he is going to take my husband to the prayer group at the recovery center!

It was an amazing story and two amazing coincidences. This last guy felt that there was reason he was sent today of all days and I feel the same. He felt bad leaving but I reassured him that I had a support group and would be fine. I just enjoyed having someone be there for me and having the feeling that my HP is giving me reminders that I am not alone in this.

thanks for listening.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
today4me

That is a good story and brings some calmness to me. Thank you. Keep moving forward.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

sounds like that was just what you needed!

I love when that happens. Most of the time its so hard explain those moments to other people.