Update on me :)

Old 05-06-2010, 07:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update on me :)

Hi all,
I havent posted in a while. As you know I am still praying that my AH recovers but in the meantime..I have started my own life..
I started pilates. I have my sinus surgery scheduled. God sent some angels into my life to give me a ride to surgery. And some others who will take me out this saturday. Not a date. School is almost all set up for next semester. I feel much better on the mood stabilizers. I just feel like myself. I also talked to some old friends. I am really working on my relationship with God.
I am going NC with my AH husband again because until he is in recovery there isnt anything to talk about. I still love him. I am working on me though. I am going back to see my Christian therapist next week too. I feel happier and something ****** happened today. I got nervous but it passed and I sought help in God and friends.

Good things and I maintain for now I pray my husband recovers and becomes the guy I used to know. This may change one day but for now this is where I am .

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hugs
Lulu
Old 05-06-2010, 07:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Glad to hear you are focusing your energies on YOU. As you know, that is the only control you have, so might as well use it, right?
Old 05-06-2010, 10:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

It feels so wonderful doesn't it? to be back home and get back in touch with you, with God.

How is Pilates like? I start next Monday and am excited too!! I have heard great things about it.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad you're looking after yourself Lulu,
I started pilates a year and a half ago, and that was the best thing I did for myself in ages. I love it. Have to add I'm not a really sporty person, tried a lot of other sports but got bored with them quickly. But pilates is amazing. I've never felt healthier, also helps me relieve negative energy I've been storing up for far too long.
And also: my body looks great. When I see myself in the mirror I can't help but think: WOW, is this really me?
Old 05-07-2010, 05:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It does feel good and the demons are starting to lesson.
I love pilates and yoga. It really is amazing and helps me center. I have a natural high for a few hours after doing them and feel release. I am not a sporty person either but this really helps me.
I was doing yoga more and liked it but I like using weights with pilates and feel it has more benefits to get me into better shape.
This is the time for me to do all the things I wanted too. I am going to focus on my body with pilates, God for my spirituaity and school for wisdom.
I always worry that I missed my chance for kids because of him but my friend said the funniest thing..She said " Lulu at 3am and when you are exhausted, it rarely matters who actually squeezed the baby out". I just found it so funny. She is a blunt kind of girl. But she is right. I can always adopt when I am ready. I am 35 so still some time but I need to heal first.
I dont know how I got here but I know where I am heading..with or without my AH. My HP and I have a journey to continue....