Told him to leave

Old 02-16-2010, 05:45 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks for that post Jadmack25.
I am not providing food at all. he is buying his own. I am not cleaning for him either. He has a room I dont enter and drinks on the couch each night until he passes out.

My daughter and I are going away for the next 4 days. She is not in any danger. She is just disgusted with his drinking so i hope she is learning by watching my enforce my boundairies and sticking to my ultimatum given to him

i do believe he is going to leave he is just stalling and fleecing me for what he believes he is entitled too. It is his only way of exerting any controll so is exerting it. i am not engaging in conversations with him. I answer Yes or no if he tries to engage me and then leave the room
Old 02-16-2010, 06:02 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It is times like these I DO SO regret being a little old lady who is Christian and law abiding, and wish I were able to either send some enormous hit men to "have a chat" with jerks like him, or capable of doing it myself.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh wishes!!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 06:23 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

It is times like these I DO SO regret being a little old lady who is Christian and law abiding, and wish I were able to either send some enormous hit men to "have a chat" with jerks like him, or capable of doing it myself.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh wishes!!!!
That gave me my first real spontaneous honest laugh in days Thanks. Love ya!!! :rotfxko
Old 02-18-2010, 06:14 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Oh jadmack that absolutely cracked me up too!! Thank you for the humour in the midst of the seriousness

Now Gold I am just catching up on this post.....and I am just checking in to see how you are? I hope you are feeling better health wise and I hope you have a lovely few days away with your daughter.

As I read all the posts you emerge in your replies as very level headed strong and you know where you are heading. I admire your strength and courage my friend. Keep us posted. Take Care..... Phiz
Old 02-18-2010, 06:30 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

Godl - had an idea on my days off - about you -

if you've talked with an attorney - can you sue him for 'back rent?

if he's half on the lease and nevfer paid anyting - can you get it back from him that way?

Usually - filing in court is enough for them to run. they're ALL cowards.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:22 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

LOL jadmack, hey you got lots of great pics!! you've been more creative lately!

Well I am with anvil, see I have moved 7 TIMES, every time trying to seek sanity and a healthier atmosphere for myself and tonight that I got to work and it is SILENT and QUIET and my "new" partner is DOING HIS PART washing dishes and respecting me when I am not feeling "the hots" and paying HALF the rent and cleaning too... I do not even REMEMBER or think about the $$$$$$$$ I lost moving in and out and deposits and fines for leaving before termination of contract.... I AM JUST INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL...

I hope you can leave or he leaves very soon and all this ends in the best way possible for you.

Thanks for the thread you are all great!! Isn't it wonderful when they hold no power at all anymore!!