feeling the winds of change......

Old 09-18-2003, 06:04 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Good job Rose!!!
Old 09-18-2003, 10:49 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good for you Rose!!!! You sound so much more at peace today!!

I just read the thread and wanted to suggest checking into the "new" phone plans. We had two phone lines at our house (hubby works out of house) and I realized that the cell phone was cheaper with long distance than a second line, BUT NOW (and I haven't done it yet...maybe I will after I get finished here)
Most of the phone companies in my area...MCI, AT&T and the local phone company offer UNLIMITED local and long distance calls 24/7 for $50 bucks a month. That includes some of the nice extras like call-waiting and caller ID, voice mail too! I am sure you could get all the details on their web sites. My Mom and my Dad live within the State, but they are both long distance....right now I always use the cell, but we are changing to the "new" plan for the land line phone. (It really won't be any more than I pay for the home service now with all the features...it will come out the same, but w/unlimited long distance included!!!)

Good luck and have a great afternoon.....PS My Wednesday night Bible study group is praying for those in the path of the storm....

Constant