Alice did you do this!?!?!

Old 08-04-2009, 05:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mergirl

Alice did you do this!?!?!

Haha, I just posted ItsmeAlice's thread like 2 days ago about wanting it to be my turn to leave, and now it looks like it is and I am FREAKING OUT!

I have been trying to set it up where I could move to Santa Barbara, and all of the elements started coming together today out of the blue. . .

I hope I like my new boss, I LOVE all of the people I work with down here.

I hope I can farm my needy dog out to my mom

I hope I do not fall flat on my face

I hope things are truly better there with a new start, and that I am not deluding myself

I hope I dont have a stroke right freaking now
Old 08-04-2009, 05:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

HI,

Breathe deeply. Stretch, bend, lie down. Now if that doesn't help, run around the neighborhood.

How exciting to start again!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mergirl

Haha, I am too sore for any of that, thanks to some unplanned rock climbing Saturday. I'm going to eat myself silly (good thing all I have in the house is health food), and try and sleep early. . .as if!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

How exciting for you! This is good news!

I bet some of Alice's good karma drifted your way!

Keep us posted on your progress
Old 08-04-2009, 07:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

WOOT! WOOT!
And rooty-toot-toot!
Cute boots
and on the route!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

How exciting!!! Good things happen at just the right time, and it looks like it's your's! I think you can stop hoping and start knowing. Keep us posted!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:19 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Oh so that's where your moving. Yes neighbor...that's an cool place. I'm in Oxnard...in an interesting section of the town.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:28 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
mergirl

o.k., I am now officially freaking out. First my boss says the transfer is open, she will ask if I can have it. So I come home a bit scared cause I have no house

Then I go online for a second job to afford this move, and get a response to an online ap within 10 minutes of posting it. . .

Then, a girl I recently met says I can stay with her (this makes me nervous and is the weakest link, but I am still excited)

Then, my bestest buddy forever and ever tells me he has to work out of town for 3 months, and could I house sit!! Like, really!!

WTF!! Thank you god, thank you universe, thank you winds of fate pushing my life along so fast, sheesh

Oh y, and I got 2 emails today. One from my student loan accepting my forbearence request, and one from my dad saying he paid off my car so I can go debt free up there. . .
Old 08-04-2009, 09:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Congrads sweetie sounds as if things are moving right along for you, just do me one thing.......dont let it all overbare you!!!!!!

Hold tight!

Love,
Pamm
Old 08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

WOW! thanks a lot for this post!
God-HP ALWAYS knows better
Perhaps its that you realize you DESERVE all these things and were finally open to receive the blessings that are yours and yours only?
Talk about synchronicity! Wow!! I am so glad for you tonight.
PS Can your dad pay my car too? I got the account # for Toyota. LOL
Old 08-05-2009, 01:17 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Curled up in a good book...

Wow! You can do this - its amazing how everything is falling into place for you! Congratulations!!
Old 08-05-2009, 01:39 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sweet, Lisa

:ghug3

D
Old 08-05-2009, 03:21 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Lisa!!!!!

That's fantastic!!!!! YOU GO!!!!

Woohoooooooooo.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Hugs, HG
Old 08-05-2009, 05:16 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
mergirl

Originally Posted by WLDKATZ View Post
.......dont let it all overbare you!!!!!!
Hold tight!

Love,
Pamm

Thanks to all, and I'm trying real hard pamm!!

Going into work today to accept the transfer, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:37 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Zippety-doo-dah
Zippety-ae
my, oh, my it is Lisa's day
plenty of sunshine headed her way
loot and ocean, wow, oh hey!
house and friends, even pay
scary? uh-uh, not today!
smiles and giggles, time to be gae
taking me with you? down to the bay?
all in all it's a big hurray!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:44 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

This is so wonderful to come here and read good news. I'm so happy for you. It's like in this book "TheSecret" if you sent out positive thoughts you shall get for what you wish ;-)). I wish you all the best and step by step, little by little you'll get what you deserve.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:58 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

It indeed is The Secret, happening right in front of us. Crazy stuff, and wonderful
Old 08-05-2009, 08:06 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Originally Posted by Gypsy Feet View Post
o.k., I am now officially freaking out. First my boss says the transfer is open, she will ask if I can have it. So I come home a bit scared cause I have no house

Then I go online for a second job to afford this move, and get a response to an online ap within 10 minutes of posting it. . .

Then, a girl I recently met says I can stay with her (this makes me nervous and is the weakest link, but I am still excited)

Then, my bestest buddy forever and ever tells me he has to work out of town for 3 months, and could I house sit!! Like, really!!

WTF!! Thank you god, thank you universe, thank you winds of fate pushing my life along so fast, sheesh

Oh y, and I got 2 emails today. One from my student loan accepting my forbearence request, and one from my dad saying he paid off my car so I can go debt free up there. . .
I think you win the prize for most God-shots in one day!

Very happy for you Lisa, it's good to hear that life is coming together for you.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:41 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

It looks as though HP is having one rocking summer!!

There is something to be said for watching for the signs to pop up on the highway of life and taking your exit when you see it up ahead.

This is your exit. This is your moment. It is happening because you are ready for it and can handle all that it entails. HP is not going to throw you into the water without knowing ahead of time if you can swim or not. It scared the stuffing out of me when it happened, but I'm here and I am taking it day by day one step at a time and it feels so good.

This is the time we finally get to hang on for dear life. No more being dragged. It's time to stand up on those wobbly legs, get a feel for the weight of the line HP has thrown you, and hold on tight.

It's going to go by in a blur and will feel like a free fall with no parachute, but you're going to be just fine, and we'll be here when you land.

I'm all tingly just thinking about it!!!! You go!!!!

Alice
Old 08-05-2009, 10:52 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Hope you don't mind me sharing too

I asked specifically for God/HP to help me heal,

- this sat. a friend from mex city is coming to my town. he is a dear friend and havent seen him for months now. really looking forward to hugging and talking to him.

-this weekend President Obama is coming to my city and will be using a meeting center to meet the prime ministers of Canada and Mex, this meeting center is next to my job so we are allowed to work from home for 3 days due to security, traffic, etc etc!!!!! I won't see ex for 5 days straight. Whew!! Holidays!!

- yesterday I went to a latin dance lesson and a girl gave us a belly dance lesson, i asked the teacher if he would let me give one of tae bo and yoga and tomorrow i will be infront of people doing my moves LOL. a guy there invited us to a Salsa place in 2 weeks and I said YES.

- i have lost weight (!!!!) i dont know why... i kind of started recognizing i am pretty and look quite cool This has NEVER happened before.

- my one girl friend has a friend in Cancun, she invited me to go. tomorrow i will go to a travel agency. i will get some extra $$ next monday and still got some holidays i can ask for at work!!

- a friend has a german friend looking for a room. to this day she has not found a place, i may rent my spare room to her and earn some extra $$. not really fond of sharing but perhaps she is a nice girl. and as a foreigner i dont think she will be at home much huh

- yesterday while driving to the dance lesson i was told it would start later, so i took a detour to a mall and found a DRESS THAT I LOVE and with 30% discount!! i will grab it later today.. and will use it on sat. to go out with bf, i am starting to looking forward to enjoy nights out and no longer afraid of enjoying a drink or meeting ex ... well i am afraid and it sucks but that wont be a reason not to go out any longer. i deserve my fun too.

Its wonderful when you are very clear and sincere with your request the universe gives it to you in abundance and in unexpected ways!!

Ask, and it shall be given...