Lots has happened since my last post

Old 06-09-2009, 06:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lots has happened since my last post

AH left on mother's day for the "farm retreat" as in my last post- I told him I wanted a divorce- he agreed, 2 weekslater on memorial day he begged his way back and of course I caved. He admitted to me that during his last rehab in FL he met a woman, and that after I told him I wanted a divorce he had been with her- the retreat was a lie- everything was a lie. I was devastated- crying just a basket case. He said he would do anything to make it right- and of course I caved again- lets give it ONE more one more chance. He did everything right- planning a wedding vow renewal to start over- meanwhile the crackwho**e he had been with began stalking us. We changed phone #'s 3 times, she came to the house and he went (without any coaxing from me) to the police and got a warrent for her arrest. I thought, OK- he is doing the right things- This last Fri nite I worked 7p-7a- he txt me all night - love you, miss you , cant wait to renew our vows and begin a new life- I show up Sat morn and the crackw**re car is in my driveway and they are together in my basement her laying in his lap- my son asleep upstairs. He was so drunk he thought I had left wrk early. So I beat the crap out of the chick and made them leave.
I am so humiliated at my stupidity and I am so DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I am worried about him being able to get visitation w our daughter and worried he will take our 1/2 our house- even tho the only reason we have this house is that I sold a house I owned previous to our marriage to put down on it. You guys all told me and I chose not to hear. But It is over now.
He has take 3000$ from our savings in the last 31/2 wks so now I have to take out a loan to pay my attny. Its worth it tho. His parents are supportive of me - relieved I am finally doing what needed to be done long ago- still hurts- he was telling me he loves me while this wh**re is in my house. I will never trust again.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well........be sure to never trust HIM again.

Live and learn from this, ellima.

Do you have all of your bank accounts closed off from him now?

Have you changed the locks?

I am glad you are done.

((( ellima )))
Old 06-09-2009, 07:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

accounts are closed- changing locks will do no good since the police dept. says until I have him legally evicted- they can come here and break a window to get in if they want- and he would. So I am trying to get the eviction done ASAP.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My ESH, I changed the locks after my STBX stole my snowblower (it was supposed to be mine in the settlement). I changed the locks even though my attorney said it "could cause trouble". My ex did nothing about it and stopped trying to get back into the house.