New Experience

Old 10-17-2008, 03:30 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Maybe she is looking for an excuse as to why your marriage is in trouble. Maybe she doesn't want to face that her problem with alcohol is causing problems so maybe she is trying to find some "dirt" on you to point to and say aha, see I knew it wasn't a problem with ME all along because the problem is you.

My AH tried to use this one many times in the past to try to blame me for our troubled marriage. He'd get mad when he couldn't find any "dirt" on me.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:00 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Life is what you make of it

Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
Maybe she is looking for an excuse as to why your marriage is in trouble. Maybe she doesn't want to face that her problem with alcohol is causing problems so maybe she is trying to find some "dirt" on you to point to and say aha, see I knew it wasn't a problem with ME all along because the problem is you.

My AH tried to use this one many times in the past to try to blame me for our troubled marriage. He'd get mad when he couldn't find any "dirt" on me.
My AH is doing this same thing! He says "the grass is always greener on the other side huh, honey?" (sarcastically) sp? Then I say "well, the dog does crap over there so I'm sure it is" lol. He goes a lil crazy saying " see, I knew you had someone else, if you didn't, you wouldn't think it was greener!" UGHH, I just say "no I don't, but you can THINK that is what the problem is if YOU need to blame something other than alcohol, but that simply isnt the case here" Then I hit the ignore button.
Good luck Redd!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:11 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Its psycho drama all the way around. It's now Friday, and she hasn't done anything to get help. Oh well, I'm going to clean up my stuff, and proceed down the path I have available. This means proceeding forward to the best of my ability.

Redd