better be ready....

Old 08-20-2008, 11:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

better be ready....

for the consequences! He tells me after we go to court on Sept. 18. Its his court date for when I had to call the police on him and the officer asked him to keep quiet with his harassment to me and he wouldnt listen. He told the police officer, when she comes back (meaning he was kicking me out) I had better bring the law! the cop told him not to utter another sound and he wouldnt listen. They arrested him and charged him with 3rd degree domestic harassment. Well, last night he tells me that I better start arranging for me a place to stay before the court date because I wouldnt like the consequences if they do sock it to him! and I dread thinking what he would do. Unbeknownist to him, I should have an apartment open up at the end of this month plus I will be getting some money I have been waiting on before then that he doesnt know about.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like a good move for you to make (the apartment).

Violent man, chronic complainer, drunk, threatening, not in the least bit supportive of you..............why do you stay? For the scraps he throws you every once in a while? You deserve better.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm glad you have a plan to move out. It does sound as if your position living with him is risky. Be careful and don't hesitate to call the police again if you feel endangered at all.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hey Dolphin--
Sounds like you are ready!!! Stick with your plans and keeping them close to your chest. You're paving the way for your life to open up in positive ways.

How are you feeling btw? Any new info on your back pain? Please take good care of yourself!
Peace,
B.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You go girl.......