On Spring Break, just wanted to say hello!

Old 04-10-2008, 01:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Formerly known as soconfused11

On Spring Break, just wanted to say hello!

I work for the school system so I get to enjoy Spring Break with my son, but I just wanted to say hello, I kinda miss this place.

And I've been very busy this week painting his room. We did 3 dark blue walls, and one spring green accent wall, the first time I have ever painted anything other than beige or white. I must say, it looks fabulous. It is hard to get used to, especially the dark blue, but it felt kind of good to step out of my comfort zone. And he loves it, and I'm sure once we get his new "Tony Hawk" decor in there, he will be so excited!

Oh, and my new elliptical machine came in, so I've been exercising away, feels really good...and my books finally came, "Getting Them Sober" and "Battlefield of the Mind". I read almost the entire book (Getting Them Sober) last night and the rest today. There is some really good advice in that book......and it will be a good reference to go back to.

Take care, everyone!

:ghug3
Old 04-11-2008, 07:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Hi SoConfused. Wow, when you pick a color you're fearless. I love that (said in a Christopher Lowell voice)! Spring green and blue sounds fabulous. I bet it looks great.

I haven't read Battlefield of the Mind. Let me know what you think of it. Good for you for exercising. Way to take care of your mind, body, and soul all at the same time.

You ROCK, sista! (said in an AnvilHead voice, well at least the one I imagine).