He did it again!!!!!!!!

Old 09-06-2007, 09:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He did it again!!!!!!!!

Just checked the equity line this morning and apparently he took $400.00 more out yesterday afternoon. Explain to me again why I was so concerned for his feelings? He obviously doesn't give a flip about mine!

I don't think I'm even going to give him the courtesy of letting him know that I want a divorce. He would probably take more money out. I'm just going to have him served with the papers.

GAME ON!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 09:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry that this addition stress is coming your way. Get that attorney to find a way to block futher withdrawals.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
let it grow!

figures..doing what alcoholic/addicts do. i'm sorry, suzieq - it's a horrible disease.

i think left to her own devices, my daughter would take every penny my husband and i have - either through stealing or manipulating.

take care of YOU.

hugs, k
Old 09-06-2007, 10:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

No probably about it.

Keep the focus on you ((()))
Old 09-06-2007, 10:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

My AH started taking from our line of equity, I made him go to the bank with me and we signed a form to say that two signatures were needed to take out money, and it could only be in person. Hopefully that will help you short term. Do it right away so he doesn't make you broke!!

Sorry didn't read your first post....never mind.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:06 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You need to file ASAP, he will drain the line dry if he can. This probably makes me sound like the most horrible person ever but I shut off my AH access to lines of credit years ago after he drank away the mortgage payment and we almost lost our house (I'll be damned if I will be homeless because of him). He is not so good at making timely payments on the one credit card he has in his name and does dumb stuff like not paying small medical bills so his credit is not good enough for him to get more cards or loans (thank god).