Ground Hog Day

Old 05-19-2007, 04:57 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

OOPS, I didn't mean that just because I am over 50 (not by much) and have been married for 31 years that I don't get a second chance. I am living my second chance.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:06 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Came back to this thread, because in a werid way, I feel like I am living ground hog day,,,but with a "twist"

Stayed pretty busy this weekend. Moving in a little over a week, so packing is priority. Also surrounded by family and friends, so not a lot of alone time.

Through it all though, I just can't seem to put my A out of my head. Codie thoughts of what he is doing, or not doing, or thinking or drinking or yadda, yadda, yadda,,. I actually got ANGRY at myself at some points, because I would be sitting having a converstaion with someone and TOTALLY zoned. And I knew they saw it. I know "the look". You know? When the person your talking with realizes you are paying absolutly NO attention to what their saying and they just stop talking cause their frustrated at your lack of attention?I feel so bad when that happens, but hesitate to explain, because I KNOW they are sick of hearing me talk about my A.

So, I relive Ground HOG Day EVERY day.

When do these thoughts stop?

CE Girl, okay here is the deal, this is what I would tell either one of my daughters, get out of the quick sand.
LoveRoy, wasn't on the puter much this weekend, just caught up with some posts, and let me tell ya, you picked the PERFECT time to be "straight forward",,,,,

Peace
Old 05-21-2007, 07:21 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I have been so worried. Never would I force my opinions on someone else. After I posted that I was afraid you would be offended. Kept checking to see if you had responded. You deserve a great life, I deserve a great life. How do we get a great life? One step at a time and putting ourselves first. I am so excited for you, a move and a new job. I think you rock.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:13 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I'm sinking in that quicksand again.

He really IS living ground hog day!! When will it stop? I got a feeling, this is gonna follow me wherever I go. Use to tell him that, "you can run from your alcoholism, but you can't hide"

Is that what us codies can expect

Sorry, I'm a tad discombobilated

Peace

PS, Don't mind the crazy woman behind the screen. Just typing away instead of picking up my "fix"