so quiet

Old 04-08-2007, 10:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

so quiet

it is so quiet here online tonight--I hope that is a sign that everyone enjoyed their holiday and you are resting...I have answered everypost--ran over to another one even hahahaha!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Daisies.jpg (14.2 KB, 42 views)
Old 04-08-2007, 10:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

is that how im supposed to do that? man i don't know how to do anything on here!
Old 04-09-2007, 01:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Royalty

My holiday was fine.....in fact, my whole weekend went well...minus one bump on Friday night.

I took the kids bowling, and we didn't make it home before hubby got home from work.....he called my cell phone half a dozen times, which I didn't hear because the bowling alley was playing really loud music....and hubby freaked! By the time we left, and I heard/answered my phone, hubby was a nervous wreck. He even called my Dad looking for me, then my Dad calls me on cell too..... I think it was a really good thing for AH to appreciate me...not take for granted that I would always be sitting there when he got home.

I thought for sure this would be his "excuse de jour" to drink, but as far as I know, he didn't drink all weekend. This is our very FIRST holiday with no alcohol.....and it was nice. I think it happened by accident, AH didn't ask me to stop and get beer (because he knew I would say no) and when we got to in-laws house, his dad had not bought any beer either.....

I had a nice chat with MIL and Aunt about alcohol....they were telling me all the same things I already knew, on how "Bob" the main alcoholic in the family years ago always acted...and I told them that I could not make AH stop drinking, nor could they, but that I have every right to say no alcohol in my home....they got this look to them, like they understood....can't really describe it, but I think they are looking at the situation a bit differently.....maybe thinking that all of the stuff AH has said negative about me, might not be exactly the truth.

The only part I coulda screamed (but of course didn't) at , was when MIL said "well I thought he had cut way back on his drinking"......sure Mom, that lasted about a WEEK!

And coincidence or not, the movie 28 days, Sandra Bullock in rehab was on last night....good timing.

Sorry this was long, but I only replied to ONE post instead of ALL ..... lmao.

ps: I got the ecard...but we are having alot of trouble with virus stuff...so I have been warned to not view ecards lately, because of trojans attached....so until I get all of our computers fixed (mostly daughters), and cleaned out, I won't be viewing too many things.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

see I have no life--haha--I spent my holiday on this computer in SR
Old 04-10-2007, 07:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
let it grow!

my husband and i actually went out of town to visit family/friends this past wkend. first trip since my daughter's accident/bottom last september. we've got to get our lives back..............k
Old 04-10-2007, 08:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Let Go Let God

very happy you guys had a good holiday ! there is hope for me ... (HEEHEE)
hanging in there !