Wonderful Shestruggles :)

Old 01-22-2006, 11:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Wonderful Shestruggles :)

Okay my dear..

Since that wonderful Ms. Done, did something so very nice for me, and
made a thread for me.. I am going to do something nice for you. Because I
LOVE you!! You NEED to get the CRAP out of your head. You need to.
PLEASE, please, please, take this thread, and post on it regularly.. Please.

It would make my day, if you would just say yes, that you will take this, and just do this. I can tell you that, when she did that for me, I was like,
Ha, no way, I will not be able to fill pages, like the others do,, LOL,, Yeah, right. I also realizaed that I was really, really just afraid, because it meant that I had to not just respond to others posts, I had to write about myself. That's hard, because it means that I had to stop,a nd really look at myself.
But ya know, it's a really good thing, and I now believe that she did me a gigantic favor. Gave me a HUGE present. Now, I want you to have the same present.

Just say that you will do this.. If you want to.. I won't push, LOL.. Ha, Ha, Ha. Oh, yeah, I guess I already did push.. LOL!!

Love ya,
Prayers to you!!

Becky

I BET I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU POST, HERE..
Old 01-23-2006, 09:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Luv ya girl!!!

Hoping you take me up on this!!!

Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

Love, and prayers

Becky
Old 01-23-2006, 10:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Good Idea Becky!

Come on do it , do it SS!!! It's a dare!

Just kidding! (Kinda) Becky's right, it does help
a lot. lol, this is like the "Thread Forum" we got
goin in here! I think we have the coolest forum
here!

Will check back here to see!
Old 01-24-2006, 06:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Shestruggles,

Now I am seriously beginning to worry about you! Where are you??

Please log on and let me know how you are doing, Please...

I love ya girly.. Worrying..

Prayers,

Becky
Old 01-24-2006, 04:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

SS, I'm worried too. Please check in when you can.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Unhappy SS Where are YOU??????

Bump

Missing you girl...

We all are!!

Love me..
Old 01-25-2006, 08:22 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Unhappy Please talk to me...

Hey SS,,

Please talk to me...

Brent is sick. He went to the doctor yesterday, and he has some kind of blockage in his Urethra,, (sp?).. His left kidney is completely full, and the only time he can pee, is when it is just so full that it is over flowing, that then it is just the over flow that he does go, which basically is just drips. He isn't feeling well, he has back pain, and pain in his front and groin and below. (don't know how graphic I should get, I have already gotten graphic enough I suppose)..

I am upset, they can't get his in, ( even on an emergency) unil Monday for an ultrasound.. That sucks. He shouldnt' have to suffer like that. The doctors around here drive me crazy. But then it's part his fault, because there is a bigger hospital about an hour away ( where I did my 100(not really) treatments), and that hospital is excellent. I think we should go to Urgent Care up there. But he doesn't want to. I thin he is just afraid. Probably like me, ya know, put it off as long as possible.

Man, it's scarey. Brent is so healthy. I have never really, in 17 years of being married, ever really seen him down and out sick. He is sooo healthy.

He had a bike accident when he was like 12 yrs old. He has operations there,,.
Don't know if that has anything to do with it, but that was 28 yrs ago, and he hasn't had a problem since.?? Can't imagine that would be causing this problem, but I can hope.

No matter what, this has gone on a long time, his stomach has been getting bigger, and his back has been hurting, and down below too. We just thought he was getting fat, and he was having back problems, ya know when you drive a semi, both a bigger belly, and a bad back are common. But we should not have dismissed the pain below, and the pee problem, and the bloated feeling he has been feeling. He just hasn't felt well..

But the doc asked him if he wanted pain meds and he said ''NO"... I feel bad about that, I know why that is.. I am sure, unless it was just dire pain, he would rather not be taking pain killers around me. Boy, guilt huh??

I hope you are out there.. I would like to see you post. I need to talk to you... Please.

Are you well hun?? What is going on? Are you ok? Please don't stop posting, I just don't know if you are ok, or if something has happened or what..

Pm me if you don't want to post.

But girl, people love you..

Please, pray for us,,

Thanks,
Becky
Old 01-25-2006, 10:08 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

(((SS)))
(((AG)))
Old 02-19-2006, 05:27 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

*bumps*

and wonders how you are
Old 02-20-2006, 09:00 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

*bumping again*

**{SS}} and **{Angel}} Hope all is well with you both! Please update soon because you are missed!
From "that crazy menopausal woman" {ha }
Jane
Old 02-21-2006, 05:48 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Hi all!

How amazing to log on and see this kind thread.

As you may have guessed, my life has been headed straight down the toilet. I'm struggling to keep my head above the sewege, but choking.

I have been unable to work since Christmas (apparetnly the INS feels I'm some sort of national threat) and there have been some ****** repercussions. Geez, we were barely making it when I was working, so now things are unbearable. I've had to cut out luxuries like doctors, medications, phone and internet. I crashed really hard, coming off the paxil, suboxone and seroquel all at once and spend most of my time in bed, staring at the ceiling.

I've wanted to check in, I just don't even have the strength (that sounds so pathetic). I don't want anyone to worry, I just don't know what to say. No more 'clean time', but I'm not using. Just taking whatever I can find (which is basically nothing)....

I hope to get back here with something, anything positive to say. But for sow, I'm still breathing, that's about all I have.

Love to you all,
SS
Old 02-21-2006, 08:43 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Hey girl,

Thanks for checkin it. I'm sorry things are so rough right now. Hang in there and keep fighting.

Keep letting us know how you are. We like that.

DWI
Old 02-21-2006, 03:03 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Hi **{SS}},
Sweetie, I am soo sorry to hear you are going through a rough time right now but keeping you in my prayers for better days ahead!
Have you looked into any community services that may be of help to you like free clinics or churches? I know sometimes they will alot a certain amount of money for medication/doctor apts for the jobless so might be worth checking into. Also, have you told your doctor what is going on and why you cannot come in? Sometimes they have "freebees" {samples} or medication on hand that they will give out to you for free. I would exercise all options and remember the only way to get help is to keep asking for it!
You say "no more clean time" and I hope that does not mean you have given up! You were doing so well and need to keep fighting for yourself because you are soo worth it! Do not let your problems become your downfall PLEASE!!
Keep checking in with us and posting/venting/ranting or whatever but please don't isolate yourself hun...that is not good and you know it!
Hang in there! Sending ****{HUGS}}} across the miles!
Jane
Old 02-23-2006, 12:14 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey GIRL!!!

SO GOOD to hear from you!! We definately think alike, I haven't been around for a while either, and I check in, and look who has been here. YOU!!

I sure miss you......

Jane had wonderful advice for you.. There are churches and also doctors offices, and mental health clinics that will help you. The churches can help with food, and different things, just call.. Call around. Check all over, call everywhere..
Mental health clinics have free samples. My new Nurse practitioner has given me a sample of topamax, well 1 sample anyway, but she used to give me all kinds, when I was on more. They get them all the time from drug reps. Call arouind.

There must be free clinics where you live?? There isn't where i live, but I live i Wisconsin, in a little area. But there is different help available for people that are struggling, less income. But I understand your situation, with the government., I really am sorry darling..

I miss you so much!!

I hope to hear from you soon.. I will try to get here more also.

Love you lots!!
Becky
Old 02-23-2006, 03:11 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Good to read you Becky. How are you doing? I tried Topomax and it gave me the nasty runs. The doctor wants me to try it again, but I haven't had diareaa that bad since I was a child so I'm a bit cautious.
Old 02-24-2006, 07:37 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

****{SS}}} Thinking of you and praying for your strength to get you through this rough time. If you ever need to talk, I'm here as well as many others who care! Please hang in there girl and don't be a stranger! **{HUGS}}
Jane
Old 02-24-2006, 10:03 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey all..

SS I hope you are out there, and you have been here, and at least have read the love you have here.. I miss you so much.. Life isn't the same without you in it.. But I know you are dealing with things the way you are, I do though wish I could do something to help.. I am having a bit of trouble helping myself right now though,.,.
Just know that I love ya.. I am thinking about you alot,. and so do others here...

Alera,
If you read this.. Boy I wish I had that problem with topamax. LOL.. Not me.. But then I am on Suboxone yet, and that is very constipating. That is my problem.. I am on a very small dose of topamax, 75mgs. I hear that is a relatively small dose anyway.?.?
Maybe you should give it a shot one more time? Who knows, maybe it will be better this time? Hard telling. Meds are so strange.

Well. I love all of you..
Prayers,
Becky
Old 02-24-2006, 10:48 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

So good to read you AngelHugs. I've been worried sick about you.

I had the diarrea at 25 mgs, but I am petite and generally have werid reactions to medications anyway. I am going to try it again, either tonight or tomorrow.

Take care of yourself!
Old 02-25-2006, 04:22 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Wink

Hey girl,

Wanted to pass this site along to you.

www.ihatemylife.com

there may be something in there that can help you.

I'm looking for meds myself, and I remember you needing them
as well.

http://www.ihatemylife.us/medical.html#presc
Old 03-02-2006, 05:37 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey SS

My darlin.. Please,, let us know how you are doing??

Just want you to know that I am thinking about you!! Missing you..
Praying for you!!

love you!!!
Becky