View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 08:22 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
angelgirl
You're never alone!!

Unhappy Please talk to me...

Hey SS,,

Please talk to me...

Brent is sick. He went to the doctor yesterday, and he has some kind of blockage in his Urethra,, (sp?).. His left kidney is completely full, and the only time he can pee, is when it is just so full that it is over flowing, that then it is just the over flow that he does go, which basically is just drips. He isn't feeling well, he has back pain, and pain in his front and groin and below. (don't know how graphic I should get, I have already gotten graphic enough I suppose)..

I am upset, they can't get his in, ( even on an emergency) unil Monday for an ultrasound.. That sucks. He shouldnt' have to suffer like that. The doctors around here drive me crazy. But then it's part his fault, because there is a bigger hospital about an hour away ( where I did my 100(not really) treatments), and that hospital is excellent. I think we should go to Urgent Care up there. But he doesn't want to. I thin he is just afraid. Probably like me, ya know, put it off as long as possible.

Man, it's scarey. Brent is so healthy. I have never really, in 17 years of being married, ever really seen him down and out sick. He is sooo healthy.

He had a bike accident when he was like 12 yrs old. He has operations there,,.
Don't know if that has anything to do with it, but that was 28 yrs ago, and he hasn't had a problem since.?? Can't imagine that would be causing this problem, but I can hope.

No matter what, this has gone on a long time, his stomach has been getting bigger, and his back has been hurting, and down below too. We just thought he was getting fat, and he was having back problems, ya know when you drive a semi, both a bigger belly, and a bad back are common. But we should not have dismissed the pain below, and the pee problem, and the bloated feeling he has been feeling. He just hasn't felt well..

But the doc asked him if he wanted pain meds and he said ''NO"... I feel bad about that, I know why that is.. I am sure, unless it was just dire pain, he would rather not be taking pain killers around me. Boy, guilt huh??

I hope you are out there.. I would like to see you post. I need to talk to you... Please.

Are you well hun?? What is going on? Are you ok? Please don't stop posting, I just don't know if you are ok, or if something has happened or what..

Pm me if you don't want to post.

But girl, people love you..

Please, pray for us,,

Thanks,
Becky