Notices

Its happening again...

Old 09-27-2005, 08:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
help123

Its happening again...

I had the same thing happen lastnight with the bleeding and contractions. I am so scared right now, that I cannot even type. They did a ultrasound today and found out that the plasenta is tearing away from the side. I am on strict bedrest now! I can not stop crying, I dont want to lose him. The doc says the baby is 4lbs 15ozs. right now which is pretty good. I can on this puter this morining when I got out and found out that my mother and other family members are having a time of pray at 3:00pm for my baby. Thats so awesome. I'll keep you guys informed. Thank you and please keep praying!
love, alycia
Old 09-27-2005, 09:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Prayers are already happening......
Breath.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

prayers to you and your baby!!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 10:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
help123

The doc just had me go in again and he said the reason why I keep vomiting is cuz the med for stoping the contractions is too high. He also checked me cervex and said that the baby's head is right there. I said that I bet you wont make it 7 days! Life sucks!
Old 09-27-2005, 12:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

No life doesn't suck, think as positively as possible..
We will do all th epraying we can, and you pray as
well sweet Alycia..
Pray...... Baby Logan...
Please, just stay as relaxed and as calm as possible....
Like Kel-Kel said, Breath, just breath...
Love, Becky
Old 09-27-2005, 01:41 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

(((((((((((((Alycia))))))))))))))

Prayer and thoughts are headed your way right now....hang in there.

Love Vic
Old 09-27-2005, 01:49 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

You just rest and do what the dr says. It is not over. Almost 5 lbs is a weight a baby can be born at.

Things will be fine, you will see. I am praying for you and the baby.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:50 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

Oh Alycia, I'm so sorry you're going through this. You have my thoughts and prayers with you. I love what your mom and family members are doing.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:00 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Not crazy, just a lil unwell

Terbulatine can be very nauseating from what I hear (assuming that's what they gave you.)

If this gives you hope Alycia, I was born at the beginning of the 7th month to a drug addicted mother back in 1967. I was only 2lbs 3oz, and dropped all the way down to 1lb 2oz. Both lungs were collapsed, and I obviously wasn't done baking at all. My hospital picture looks like this teeny tiny alien with a ginormous head. Lol. I stayed in the hospital for almost 3 months, and when I came home, they had to dress me in dolly clothes because even the preemie clothes they had at that time were too big, the tiny diapers floated on me, and they had me sleep in a dresser drawer because they were terrified to have me sleep in a crib.

After I got out of the hospital I was just right as rain, just tiny as a twig, with no continuing health problems. I hope that gives you some hope. I also have about 200 online friends through various pregnancy and parenting message boards, and I'd say out of those through the years I've known at least 30 of those births to be high risk and preterm labor occuring, and every single one of those babies were just fine. Good luck to you, and try to keep your stress as minimal as possible.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:08 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

Prayers for you and baby. Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:19 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
help123

Thank you very much everybody, and fire, ur story was very inspiriational. I no that every day is one day better. My bf or should I say ex bf doesnt believe anything I say, and says that I have done this to myself, and alot of other things I cant repeat on here. I wish he would of told me sooner than right now that he doesnt give a damn. He keeps repeating that, he has his own child and he cant help me, its all in my head. I dont need his stress right now. It is very depressing being all alone but I have already raised 2 boys and can do another one. I have thought about suicide for a sec but than no that I would never ever kill my baby inside of me. On Thurs. it will be 8 yrs. since my dad killed himself. Everything seems to just fall at once. I am waiting for the sun to come up! I had my puppy go to a friend's house which I miss him desperatly, I hope he doesnt like her better than me! I still cant stop throwing up, but life will soon get better. I was talking to my belly, telling logan, your already a pain in my ass, what r u going to be like later! lol. I am having some contractions but nothing stable. The doc said if I come in again for bleeding or contractions, they are keeping me. Thanks again for all the prayers and I will keep everybody updated, nobody knows how much this thread has helped!
Old 09-27-2005, 06:50 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hang in there girl, and we will all stay with you. Keep on posting, and when you feel like you are at the end of your rope, your higher power will give you MORE.
Love to you today, and a hug.
Mendingheart
Old 09-28-2005, 07:56 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

alycia...i told you i was going to pray for you..and i did...i got on my knees last night and pray for you and logan, since never get on my knees, my hub was looking at me like i was crazy...lol. love you hun!!
xxxxoooo
odie
Old 09-28-2005, 09:02 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
help123

oh odie, i love ya! Today is a new day! I felt great this morning. I stopped throwing up and contracting. Now I have a fever and a cold, oh it never ends. I called the doc, and they are worried the baby is going to get sick and gave me ammoicelen. Everything else is going great! Thanks again everyone!

Old 09-28-2005, 10:04 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Alycia

Please, as thoughts such as that pass through your head, don't only think of the baby inside of you, but also god, yourself, and the boys you already have. Think of the legacy of loss you have been left with. Can't imagine that you would want that left for your boys... The pain of your mom dying is about the hardest pain that I can describe to you. My mom was an addict. She died of cancer, she did not kill herself, although she tried different times. I know that losing her was one of the deepest pains I have ever had. Do you see a therapist at all? Maybe you should if you don't.

We are praying for yougirl. We all love you alot. You are very important to so many here. We do become like a family here. We want the best for you. God knows the best for you,,,he realy does. Trust in him. pray. We are praying for you We love you, and we are loving little baby Logan too before he is even born also
I had twins. they weighed 5'11 and 6'12.. I had 2 other kids they weighed 6'14/boy and the othe was 8'1/girl. Not quite sure where that 8'1 girl came from, but OUCH she sure hurt. I do not have a huge frame, so her head was like a gigantic watermelon to me,,, like I said I'm a smaller framed person, lol..

Please continue to keep us up tod ate on what s going on.
Maybe you should talk to your doctor about you depression, or maybe you already have?
Hang in there honey, it's almost time.. It all works out in the end. It will again. You are making it.
Love, Becky
remember, relax
Old 09-28-2005, 07:05 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

hello sweet heart alycia...i love you dearly...i will pray for you agin ...love you baby...i only care about you and yur wonderfull babies..love you honey ...always think about you...who is in daves that I would really want to talk to??remember rather be here for you..???i"ll be here...loveee
xxxxoooo
odie
Old 09-28-2005, 07:26 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
help123

Thank you very much becky. My dad died at only 38 yrs old, I got prego with this one on his bday, it would be very weird if I had him tomorrow, on the death anniversary. I am a small person too. and my oldest son had a extra big head cuz of our brittle bone diease, osteogensis imperfecta, we break easily, me and my oldest son have it. I hope this baby doesnt have it too. My son wrote a letter to his father today, even tho he hasnt seen him in many months. His dad just got out of jail today, yahhh! I guess he also beat the hell out of his ma's fiancee too, with spiked nuckles. The judge denied my charges against him, he always gets out of everything. Atleast he sat in jail for a while. I hear from the town he's after me. I dont talk to my exbf now, hes a jerk as I said and today I said leave me alone. Hes like I really care about you and I love you, I told him to leave me alone again. I havent talked to him since and wont again hopefully. All this crap in one week, first josh my ex husband, than everything with my baby, roger my ex now, and my dad's anniversary, today is a new day I hope. I want to go to a therapist but havent gotten there yet, I have gotten my son there tho. Well, my fever went away for now, I still have more contractions, usually an hour before its time to take that tubutaline. I will post tomorrow, thankyou everybody.

Old 09-28-2005, 08:59 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hi dear Alecia,

Yes, when it rains, it pours. But you are proving to yourself, as well as to everyone else around you, just how strong you are. You need to be strong now, for your baby, and for your kids, when you are home. Be sure when you do have your baby, and you are in the hospital, let those nurses take care of little Logan, and take complete advantage of the time you have while there to heal a bit and relax, because it isn't real often as a mom ( I know this one, because I have 4 kids and its so hard to get anyone to take all 4 at once) that you get a break from all of the ids at once, and this really isn't a break, as you will be healing and people will probably be "visiting" you, but still, it's time alone, and when you get home, then all the work is yours again. I don't know about your area, but here where I live, when I had my first child, almost 21 years ago (OMG, I'm only 37 I can't believe it's been that long) the nurses took care of the babies, and they brought the babies in to see you, and let you feed them, but the majority of the time, the baby was in the nursery. Now, some may not agree with me here, but that's ok, but with each one of my kids, the nurses took less and less amount of care of the babies, and the new moms had the babies in the rooms more and more. I believe now, the babies are born in the moms room and they then stay right there.. I think that's a bit much. Especially for a single mom, even if she doesn't have children at home. But for sure if she does, she needs her rest. Its alot of work when you bring a new born home, as you know. So be sure when you are there, PLEASE, take advatage of it, and rest my dear.. It will do you good

See, you are hanging in here Alycia. You can and are doing this. We all knew you could. You are getting there.. Like I said, God always knows what's going on, he has a plan, we don't always understand his plan, and we don't know why, like the hurricanes, we don't understand, someday we will though, but we must trust, no matter how hard what we are going through is..

By the way, I made a typing error in my previous post, and put your moms death, but I meant MY moms death.
Now, about your dad, you said that was tomorrow/today (Whenever it is you read this)? But, if you need to talk about it, you just type away, let it all go, don't stress about it, write about it instead. I'm sure it's a painful thing for you, so go ahead and let it out. You'll need to do that tomorrow, especially with the whole pregnancy situatuin yoiu have going on,
Keep us up to date,
Rest and relax,
love ya girl
Becky
Old 09-29-2005, 12:17 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
help123

Thanks again, becky~
Your a very sweet person. Your words are very sweet and gave me tears. Everything is better today, I lost my fever and have stopped vomitting for now. I was having regular contractions and called the doc, he raised my terbutaline which will make me vomit again later, vicsouse cycle! I am just happy I made it one more day! The county is bring a maid in my house a couple of hours a week, which I hate people cleaning my house but I have to for now. I havent talk to roger so my stress level is good. Well, everybody have a good day!