View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 04:19 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Alycia
help123

Thank you very much everybody, and fire, ur story was very inspiriational. I no that every day is one day better. My bf or should I say ex bf doesnt believe anything I say, and says that I have done this to myself, and alot of other things I cant repeat on here. I wish he would of told me sooner than right now that he doesnt give a damn. He keeps repeating that, he has his own child and he cant help me, its all in my head. I dont need his stress right now. It is very depressing being all alone but I have already raised 2 boys and can do another one. I have thought about suicide for a sec but than no that I would never ever kill my baby inside of me. On Thurs. it will be 8 yrs. since my dad killed himself. Everything seems to just fall at once. I am waiting for the sun to come up! I had my puppy go to a friend's house which I miss him desperatly, I hope he doesnt like her better than me! I still cant stop throwing up, but life will soon get better. I was talking to my belly, telling logan, your already a pain in my ass, what r u going to be like later! lol. I am having some contractions but nothing stable. The doc said if I come in again for bleeding or contractions, they are keeping me. Thanks again for all the prayers and I will keep everybody updated, nobody knows how much this thread has helped!