Keepinon, speaking of anger...

Old 10-29-2010, 07:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Keepinon, speaking of anger...

I had to turn up my dancing music again today to get glad in the same pants I got mad in.

I had a lovely day today, and decided to take my sponsee for Chinese food. She finally decided to get with the program, and we have so much in common that it's uncanny.

Good food and good company...we ate and laughed and ate and laughed some more. We had plenty of leftovers to take home.

Then I took her home and we sat in her driveway and talked for over an hour.

While we were sitting there, I saw Amber pull up to my house with her ABF. I figured they were moving her bed out (the only piece of furniture she had here) and her tv.

I was in no hurry to get home, so my sponsee and I continued to talk.

After Amber and her ABF left, I went home.

I started getting pizzed as soon as I pulled up in my driveway.

She apparently took all the wrapping off of the furniture she bought, and tossed it beside my dumpster in the front yard. Today was trash day, so a week till next time, and there is no way I can, or will, stuff that in my dumpster.

I walk in the house, and she did not vacuum where the bed had been, so there were dust balls and stuffing wads from toys that the dogs had gutted all over the floor.

My wood and glass cabinet that my stereo is in, and that she had put her big TV on top of, had the door completely pulled off.

So I started working off some of that steam by vacuuming the floor, and moved my piano to another wall. I've got to be really mad to move that sucker by myself!

She's got piles of laundry all over and I heard my dryer running. I saw the package to a new bed-set in my dumpster, so I figured she was washing her bedding.

I finally went to sit on the back porch and smoke a cigarette while the dogs did their thing.

She has no fencing yet, so her two dogs have been here all day while she moved. The big problem is, the weather is changing, with chilly nights, and all the dogs are bananas, except my almost 13 year old.

My 7 month old pup and her almost 1 year old pup are the worst when together, and the other dogs feed off of them.

She comes back over and I'm still on the back porch smoking.

As soon as she opens the back door, the dogs run in like a bunch of nutballs, with her two not caring who they knock over, and mowed me over.

I didn't turn around, just sat there and told her to take her dogs with her NOW.

She does the smarta$$ "Excuuuuse me." I bit my tongue.

I came back into the computer room, she comes up the basement steps with her dry laundry.

I asked her two things: was she going to take all her trash out to the burn pile at the farm, and what happened to my stereo cabinet.

Her answers: I'm leaving the trash here to be picked up, and I didn't see what happened to the cabinet.

I confess, I got snotty right back with her and said the dogs must have pulled the door off of the cabinet while I was out eating.

She goes to look at it, and starts fiddling with it, and I told her to just leave it the hell alone. I'll fix it.

She thought she was going to come back over tomorrow to get the rest of her stuff (piddly odds and ends) and finish her laundry.

I informed her calmly that I am taking a break tomorrow and there will be no interrupting my day for anything.

That just did it for her. She called me an a$$, said that's exactly why Chris (her ABF) doesn't like me because my moods are all over the place.

She can't deal with me being angry, so she gets defensive and disrespectful, every time, predictably so.

I reminded her I didn't give a rat's butt what her ABF thought of me.

She was already out the door while I was mid-sentence.

Tomorrow my door will be locked. She has no key.

She can go to the laundromat if she wants clean clothes.

I run a membership only laundromat, and she doesn't have a card.

If she needs to go somewhere, she can crate her dogs at her house, just like I do at mine when I leave. The doggy daycare here is closed.

Ahhhhhhhh...thanks for letting me get that off my chest!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yowza! Well.. for what it's worth I would have come in.. written a gratitude list...meditated.. and then oh who am I kidding? I woulda been talking to myself about my ungrateful little so and so and totally engaged in an an argument the second she walked in.
I have along way to go
Old 10-29-2010, 08:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wow.....I think my blood pressure went up just reading that!

Betcha feel better now, huh?

gentle hugs
Old 10-29-2010, 08:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Kindeyes View Post
me too.

thanks for sharing. peaceful saturday, freedom
Old 10-29-2010, 10:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Kindeyes View Post

Betcha feel better now, huh?
I do!

Keepinon, believe me, it's taken a long time to get to where I am.

When SRS placed her back in the home at 17 after she did her stint in lockup and then foster care (she had run away at 15), I thought we'd probably kill each other before it was all over.

We would literally have scream-fests that I'm sure the entire neighborhood heard. She would storm out and slam the door as hard as she could...eventually broke it.

She was running her mouth one evening, doing her best to bait me (it was her specialty), and would NOT back off.

I was cooking, and happened to be standing there with a plastic spatula in my hand while I was waiting to flip burgers, and I smacked her in the arm with it when she called me a b*tch. It was ugly.

I finally started walking away when she started in because she would get in my space. I would leave the house if I had to.

She was left to deal with herself.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

membership only laundromat!!
Old 10-30-2010, 09:15 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Freedom1990 - I completely identify with what you go through

My AD called me yesterday to ask if an acquaintance of hers (who is a drunk by the way) could come to the ranch bird hunting. I told her no for two reasons, the first reason was that we lease out the bird hunting rights already and she's aware of that and that my bird hunters had just left the day before but would be back this weekend and that we currently have two friends from out of town staying with us who are deer/elk hunting at the moment; and secondly, I would prefer not to have people who drink like that hunting on my property with a loaded gun - that one is a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned

So, she started accusing me of saying no just because it was her friend and saying that I just wanted her to look bad to her friends and then she proceeded to ask me why I was being "like that" and having a "wholier than thou" attitude.

I simply told her that I had the right to decide who came hunting on my place and that none of the things she said were true. Of course she apparently didn't hear any of that and kept on - I said nothing . Finally she said well whatever and said "bye, be like that", and hung up the phone. Haven't talked to her since.

When I was listening to her rant I was thinking to myself - wow, talk about selfish and self-centered, this young lady needs some humility big time...I can only hope that some day....lol.