Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
New thread for you guys
old thread here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...pt-2-a-20.html

D
Thanks Dee!
Old 08-31-2010, 08:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Tytan, Amazing. We actually had enough posts to get another thread. Not much going on here. Made coconut shrimp on Sunday with a red pepper sauce. Turned out fabulous. It would be so cool to have a housekeeper. Back when I was gainfully employed, I had a housekeeper once a week. An undocumented woman, but she was great. Worked out well for both of us. TTFN (TaTa for Now -- from Winnie the Pooh.)
Old 09-01-2010, 07:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Oh, I know what TTFN means. Funny. Man, I am starting to feel it. Pakistan is a 9 hour difference and it took about 10 days to adjust. I was waking up around 4am not able to get back to sleep… fighting to stay awake until 7pm… ARG! Now, I’m totally on schedule… but I think my work schedule is starting to wear me down. I’m out the door around 7am and not back home until around/after 7pm, and doing that pretty much 6 days a week. I’m having a hard time waking up in the morning now. And I’m falling asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.
Anyway, it’s a little after 7pm and I haven’t started thinking about dinner… I need to get dinner in the oven, workout, then eat… see? Even my evenings are busy!
Lol!
Take care!
Old 09-03-2010, 12:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sorry for MIA. I really had a bad, bad crash & burn on Wednesday. Don't know what set me off, but yesterday I was in badddd shape, today a little better. See, and just as I was getting confident. CRAP!!!

Thanks for keeping in touch. I need a friend about now. :-(
Old 09-03-2010, 02:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry Asta.

I think the key is to think about adding something else to the mix of your programme, something extra - usually it's some thing we don't want to do LOL

D
Old 09-03-2010, 02:54 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry Asta.

I think the key is to think about adding something else to the mix of your programme, something extra - usually it's some thing we don't want to do LOL

D
Old 09-03-2010, 10:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

What's up Asta? Talk to me!
Old 09-07-2010, 02:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hey guys..Asta, hope you're doing ok. Let us know how you're feeling and if there's anything we can do to support you!! I know I've been scarce, I come to see if there's anything new, but there wasn't so I just let it go for awhile.

Glad you're getting adjusted, T..sounds like a busy existence! Been enjoying your posts..the one about the Benjamin Button movie made me laugh out loud.

Today was the first day of school for the boys. Oldest started middle school (at an ungodly hour), and the other in 3rd grade. One came home happy (oldest), one with some tears. Seems he was really looking forward to having a desk as opposed to a table, and a planner (sort of a rite of passage) and got neither. He's a real sensitive kid, so he was all teary...kinda cute. For me..not for him..lol. Plus, he has the same teacher as last year, so it's all a bit underwhelming.

I've been pretty darn good lately. Summer has a tendency to kick my a** in the personal responsibility department, but I identified it and kept a handle on things. Not perfect, but much better than in the past. Progress, not perfection? Maybe for now.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:47 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good to here from you mirage...glad you're moving forward
Hope things are ok for you Asta - check in when you can

hey Tytan

D
Old 09-25-2010, 07:57 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Hey guys...I haven't forgotten about you! Hope you're doing well!!:ghug3