Notices

day one...smoking sigarettes...

Old 06-01-2009, 01:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

day one...smoking sigarettes...

this is the last and final frontier of my addictive personality that has to be concquered and banished from my system. No room for compassion, no room for mercy or negotiation. Sigarettes have to go. It all started with smoking sigarettes when I was 13. Now twelve years later i managed to get of booze and marihuana, and other ocasionally used drugs. But it started all with sigarettes, they opened the door for all the other poisons so now this door has to be closed once and for all.

Smoking sigarettes sounds so little compared to alcoholism, heroine use, prescription pills....but to me...it has been my shield and social stimulator for almost half my life. Fight with my parents, sigarette, crowded places, excuse to go out and smoke, nervous towards girls, sigarette, workrelated stress, sigarette, good sex, sigarette. Panic attack (hypersensitive), sigarette. In other words, attachment, conditioning of mind and body. Regulator of my hypersensitivity, blockade of reality.

Now i'm clean for drugs and booze, but I smoke about 30 sigs a day. So by the time i'm 35 I will be dead or sick. Not to mention money, fitness, appearence, peace of mind, it's all gonna be destroyed if I keep this up. ít is costing me about 150,- euro's a month!!!!!! to kill myself slowly!!!!!!

anyways,

this is my first day that i am completely, unconditionally clean. No booze, no drugs, no nicotine. just of few cups of coffe a day...once in a while a red bull...that's it.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good luck with giving up.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

I would suggest using the same method you used to get off the booze and drugs, it worked for me, I made my one year sober mark as the beginning of stopping smoking, I have not had a smoke in over a year and a half, I used the steps of AA to quit smoking, I know have one bad thing left, skoal pouches which I plan on stopping on my 3 year sober and 2 years not smoking mark.

It is well worth it, but I have to say that I still on occasion see some one lighting up in certain circumstances and I do have that thought pass through my head, not strong at all..... but still there.

Good luck.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

It CAN be done...!