CoDependent Forum

Old 07-16-2007, 11:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Recovering Nicely

CoDependent Forum

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know of a good, busy codependant online forum like this one for FF of A's? I have codependent issues other than with my RAH that I would like to address and need support on. I found one, but hardly anyone's on there. Thanks. And anyone know how that poll is going to see if one should be added to here? Talk to you soon.
Teree
Old 07-16-2007, 11:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i don't know of one but you could always bring up your issues here... i'm sure there are plenty of us in the same boat.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I Finally Love My Life!!!

Don't know any codie forums, but it would be nice to have one here. XABF is no longer creating drama in my life, but my codie tendencies are running strong.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I post now more about myself, as I know my issues were there long before my exabf came into my life.

Post away! There's great advice here and it's ok to be off topic sometimes.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:29 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Why not post about the issues that are troubling you? I don't understand........

You'll soon be told if they are OT - but I bet my car that they are not.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:21 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i'm confused......i always thought co-dependancy was the common thread that brought us all here in the first place. at first i came because i was seeking more info and help with my relationship with my ex. then everyone supported and kinda babysat me through some tough times. now they are there during the speed bumps in my recovery, and plant all kind of interesting seeds in my mind about recovery.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:53 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

By all means, share them here. Our "ism" is exactly that - codependency. And for me, it's a lifelong issue. I use the tools I've learned in Al Anon in everyday places - work, home, grocery store, in the car etc etc. I have to continue to read, share, go to meetings etc in order to keep the balance in my life. Otherwise, my codependency goes into hyperdrive and ... well, it gets messy.

This is a wonderful place to share. If this particular forum doesnt seem to fit, try the F&F of Substance Abusers, or perhaps Women in Recovery. I'm betting you'll find just the right fit.

Hugs

Cats