Penny for your thoughts 16??

Old 07-02-2007, 11:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Penny for your thoughts 16??

OOPSIE.........didn't see we were over the 500 mark.......we talk too much or something.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

They serve alcohol on planes?? Wow..........that's neat. I wonder if it's a free bar as you're plumitting down to earth due to engine failure. I'd have to be way drunk so I wouldn't feel anything.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I think they are expensive, do like my parents and bring your own bottle in your purse. (hmmm, no wonder I kept falling for alcoholics, I know no better.)

topic change again we are having one heck of a thunderstorm right now, wonder if its heading your way or out to sea?
Old 07-02-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ohh....pray it this way. We need it so badly. I love rain......everything about it. If it weren't for that pesky lightening I'd play out in it LOL.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

In case of crash landing they have an open bar...it is not the fall that stings its the hit and that only lasts a second...besides airplanes are safe...the terrorist idiots are the only bad thing and they have not tried that dumb crap with a Texan yet...we stick those box cutters where the good lord split em...
Old 07-02-2007, 11:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Shoot loves you have only missed like 36 inches here in two months..lol
Old 07-02-2007, 11:25 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
..the terrorist idiots are the only bad thing and they have not tried that dumb crap with a Texan yet...we stick those box cutters where the good lord split em...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Thank you sweet pea!
Big Bad Texans!...............
Old 07-02-2007, 11:30 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

This one hasnt let out a whole lotta rain, mostly thunder and lightening.

Wasnt there supposed to be some tropical depression thing this weekend? Instead it was sunny and beautiful
Old 07-02-2007, 11:31 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Your welcome!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:31 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I don't know if the weather guys even know what goes on in Florida. I've seen it rain on one side of the street and sunny and dry on the other side.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:07 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I'm hearing thunder.........of course that doesn't mean a dang thing.

Crud.........i think I'm coming down with something. My throat is getting scratchy and I can feel my sinuses starting to act up. I CANT GET SICK!! Not only will I miss work that I can't afford, but I won't get to see my grandbaby and that there alone will kill me. He's my little addiction LOL. It could be worse right? I have to go over there and get my fill at least once a day.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:08 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Oh anvil that weather sounds good to me...and as I look out the window...hmmm pouring rain here...a lot like Seattle....I was in Seattle a year ago or so and thats a neat city. I don't like the city but it was ok. I took the ferry across the ocean or what ever...and it only rained half the time I was there
Old 07-02-2007, 12:12 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

OOPS.............that's right. Honey...........lol.........you're going to find this quite amusing.......but I don't do boats either. I get terrible sea sick. I've tried dramamine........and some other stuff and still spent the entire cruise in the cabin throwing my brains up. You may need to trade me in for a better version. LOL
Old 07-02-2007, 12:18 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

hmmm i dont think I will be trading you in but I guess I need to find places we can walk to or drive to when traveling...or a choo choo....hmmm we need to get you some knock out drugs and pour you on the plain...you will wake up and be in a strange new land with a groggy head but glad you did.....I got a little sick when cruise ships take off...my brain freaks but within 2 minutes Im good to go...
Old 07-02-2007, 12:22 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Im looking at weather.com's interactive map and you have a huge rain band coming across the lake, but I dont know what side your on. And its like 60% chance of rain today and tomorrow, so your plants will get water and my grass will grow a few more inches.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:29 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I just got back from the little river store next to my house. Went for Milk and bread, but brought home diet coke and Funyuns. Whew.......at least I've got my priorities straight huh?

Ohhhhh....I'm on the NW side of the lake........or north........which ever is the closest to tampa lol
Old 07-02-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

well that side doesnt have as much rain, figures, but thats for now, 60% throught the night and tomorrow and a system brewing in the bahamas.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

I like your new picture. I need new ones taken myself, hopefully soon, specially since my hair's so much lighter and skin a lot lot darker
Old 07-02-2007, 12:36 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Anvil my cousin was in Port Orchard they had mountain lions in their backyard and awesome pics of orca's coming up to the jettys. I always wanted to get there.

I sometime take drenamine (sp) when I fel disoriented which happend from time to time and they cant figure out why. I take it and immediately lie down for 45 minutes then when I get up, Im okay
Old 07-02-2007, 12:40 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post

tell ya what loves....i outfished the BOAT!!! i was queen of the seas once again. the deckhand was fetching ME coffee....no one else mind you, just ME. you gotta take the stuff BEFORE the event, not during or after. so don't count out a "three hour tour" with your honey just yet Ginger!!!

Cool. I'll have to try taking it that way. The cruise we went on was one of those gambeling boats that only goes out 7 miles......but was in December when the waves are huge. I was fine until I got up from the slot machines. My legs became noodles and I swear I threw everything up from the tips of my toes to the tip of my head that night.........and naturally took the dramamine right as we boarded the ship.