Share Your Babies

Thought I'd Show You Guys My Babies. they are about 1 1/2 wk old
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
246.jpg (25.2 KB, 99 views)
Old 05-06-2007, 06:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

this is dad, name is "BO" he's 3yrso, and angry cause he can't see the puppies, mom won't let him
Attached Images
244.jpg (21.5 KB, 97 views)
Old 05-06-2007, 06:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
grateful rca

PRECIOUS, is 4yrso, and a very good protective mom. this is her 4th litter too, marle
Attached Images
243.jpg (15.2 KB, 95 views)
Old 05-06-2007, 06:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Okay Teke where is your picture? I know you have it somewhere Can you please bottle some of that puppy breath for me and send it express mail? I have had 4 litters of puppies over the years, the last one 7 years ago and I so miss having those little ones running around my house. Thanks for the pictures. Like I have said before, they are beautiful. Hugs, Marle
Old 05-06-2007, 06:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok marle, this is for you, precious and grandma
Attached Images
248.jpg (28.8 KB, 96 views)
Old 05-06-2007, 06:56 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Soooooooooo cute! Bo looks a bit like a grizzly bear in the photo.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:57 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
grateful rca

here's my other babies and my talking grandbaby, she kind of thinks i'm her mama, she's my little talking shadow, can't move without her.
Attached Images
238.jpg (22.8 KB, 94 views)
Old 05-06-2007, 06:59 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh anvil, now i like that pic of buck, i think he's adorable, you already know, but i love all babies, he is just so precious. makes my heart go pitter patter, and i think you forgot to share your pic, only if you want to though
Old 05-06-2007, 07:32 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
grateful rca

pretty pic, see i knew you had a good pic of you, but it would have helped if you could one day, look at the camera.LOL
Old 05-06-2007, 07:35 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
grateful rca

looks like we have to stay on each other, makes it a little easier that way, and i forgot to tell you, you look pretty in pink.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:53 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Here's my precious Toby, who is doing much better after the cat food poisoning problem. He's still on medication but seems to be healing.,,

And his "please take me for a walk" look...works every time!

He loves going to the park and the beach...

Old 05-06-2007, 07:59 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks ann, i always like to look at your picture, youre so pretty to me, and so is toby. the last pic of him looks like you are housing a tiger.LOL( really, my first thought was that i'm in trouble for posting this kind of thread) you know ann, i have GOT TO get through this kind of fear that everything i do is wrong. i know where it comes from and i'm still working on it. i guess the more of these responses that i get from you "big girls",I'll eventually grow up myself. thanks
Old 05-06-2007, 08:01 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Ann, Glad that Toby is doing better. I can't imagine the pain that people who thought they were giving their pets healthy food felt when they found out about the poison. I know that it made me glad that I fed dry food to my brood. And a little side note about that. Petey always ate the wet food until I took him from my daughter. I switched him to the same dry food that my dogs eat. Now I realize that God had a plan for Petey too. If he had stayed with my AD he would have been eating the tainted food. Hugs, Marle
Old 05-06-2007, 08:24 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by teke View Post
thanks ann, i always like to look at your picture, youre so pretty to me, and so is toby. the last pic of him looks like you are housing a tiger.LOL( really, my first thought was that i'm in trouble for posting this kind of thread) you know ann, i have GOT TO get through this kind of fear that everything i do is wrong. i know where it comes from and i'm still working on it. i guess the more of these responses that i get from you "big girls",I'll eventually grow up myself. thanks

There, does that help?

I love looking at our babies, and Teke, you look like a model, so pretty and slim and I can't believe you are a grandma!!! Your babies are adorable.

And Anvilhead, your baby looks tiny, still a pup? Nice pic of you too, another pretty lady here.

Marle, I am still angry about the poison cat food (I know...let go) but I know for certain they are underplaying the number of animals affected, in my little town alone there were several very sick and one who died. We were about a week from having Toby put down because he was suffering so much and nobody knew what was wrong. Thank God we saw the article and could check our food. It seems now that the Chinese have been putting this in all sorts of feed and now hundreds of chickens are being tested so that we don't find them on our grocery shelf and poison ourselves. I really hope something good comes from all this, like quality standards for pet food.

Toby goes back to the vet in another week and I am hoping his tests show improvement.

Sorry, Teke, I am on my soapbox hijacking your thread. Give me that skillet so I can whack myself.

Hugs
Old 05-06-2007, 08:24 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh ann, thats right, i forgot about the pet food, i didn't know that toby was sick because of it, i'm sorry and i'm glad that he feels better. stuff like this is something that pet lovers don't like to think about.

marle, my petey, passed away, last yr but everytime you mention yours, i think about mine. its ok though, i still have the others. i tried to give my petey away once and the next morning she had come back, so i kept her.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:29 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh no ann, there is no such thing as hyjacking any of my threads, they are for all of us. try not to offend me that wayLOL

and i guess i need that skillet so please keep it handy, feels like validation to me, lets me know that i'm ok.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:40 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh, there's buck, i love that name, he looks like a young buck too
Old 05-06-2007, 09:00 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
rozied

Hi Teke, Your puppies are adorable & you are one pretty lady......................hard to believe you are also a grandma. Your grand daughter is a little doll & I am sure you enjoy her as much as I am enjoying my SS's 2 little ones.
God Bless You & Yours & thanks for posting these pictures. Nice to know what you look like.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:04 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks rozied, she's one of seven, and can talk the horns off a billy goat. MAN!! that child can talk. she wake up talking and WON'T stop until she's just passed out, i mean right in the middle of a sentence, she'll just pass out. i get so tired of her talking SOOOOOOOO much, it like PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!
Old 05-06-2007, 09:07 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Here are mine -

Ralphie:

and Weatherby: