View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:24 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by teke View Post
thanks ann, i always like to look at your picture, youre so pretty to me, and so is toby. the last pic of him looks like you are housing a tiger.LOL( really, my first thought was that i'm in trouble for posting this kind of thread) you know ann, i have GOT TO get through this kind of fear that everything i do is wrong. i know where it comes from and i'm still working on it. i guess the more of these responses that i get from you "big girls",I'll eventually grow up myself. thanks

There, does that help?

I love looking at our babies, and Teke, you look like a model, so pretty and slim and I can't believe you are a grandma!!! Your babies are adorable.

And Anvilhead, your baby looks tiny, still a pup? Nice pic of you too, another pretty lady here.

Marle, I am still angry about the poison cat food (I know...let go) but I know for certain they are underplaying the number of animals affected, in my little town alone there were several very sick and one who died. We were about a week from having Toby put down because he was suffering so much and nobody knew what was wrong. Thank God we saw the article and could check our food. It seems now that the Chinese have been putting this in all sorts of feed and now hundreds of chickens are being tested so that we don't find them on our grocery shelf and poison ourselves. I really hope something good comes from all this, like quality standards for pet food.

Toby goes back to the vet in another week and I am hoping his tests show improvement.

Sorry, Teke, I am on my soapbox hijacking your thread. Give me that skillet so I can whack myself.

Hugs