Notices

Thanx Morning Glory

Old 09-06-2004, 02:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thanx Morning Glory

Your post on PTSD really opened my eyes. I've read it before but lately I've really been going through a BAD time, I even got help from your suicide post. But last night I read your PTSD post again and it clicked! I see so much of myself in it. I thought I was a lost cause, just royally ****** up from birth, but maybe I CAN feel something besides anger all the time. I've been numb for so long...I experience most of the symptoms you described so maybe there is hope for me after all. I'm so tired of being angry, feeling worthless and no good and hating myself. I'm meeting with a service coordinator wed. for my son (they think he may have Aspergers syndrome) and they said if he qualifies for their program the whole family will be eligible for services, so hopefully I can see a therapist and find out for sure. I'm trying to concentrate on myself and find healing for myselfinstead of dwelling on what's wrong with my husband. Again thank you very much!
Old 09-06-2004, 03:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Hi dragonlady,

Hang on with faith until the light goes on. I was at the end of my rope and ready to give up when I began healing. There was an undiscovered universe within me. I went on a 5 year journey and then it all made sense. I'm not finished yet, but I can function now and I'm content. There is lots of hope for you. I used to feel hopeless too. I was always in so much emotional pain. That pain is gone now. You'll be just fine.

I work with developmentally disabled children and adults. Your son is a gift from heaven.

Hugs,
MG