Notices

started my 4 step

Old 04-11-2023, 11:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

started my 4 step

well I just did several pages of my fourth step I wrote until I couldn't write anymore it just started flowing out. I'm actually almost done. I can't think of anything more but I going to revisit it for a week then call my sponsor and schedule a time to do my 5 step. I'm prayed before doing it. I feel much better after doing this.
David
Old 04-11-2023, 01:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello,

I feel for you. I was on and off of this hamster wheel for a long time. Do you think maybe you're rushing the steps? Maybe you need to dig deeper? I didn't work the steps, but I do remember that they take quite a bit of time. Not like a checklist that can be completed quickly. Do you have a solid sponsor? Have you talked with a therapist regarding all of this? IDK if you are on meds or not, but they can play a big part in recovery.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm not done with it yet I'm plan to revist in each day's until I'm done. I still need yo add harms done. I didn't think about because it's not I the big book and pervious sponsors never told me to add that. I'm doing it because I think it makes sense after someone at aa said they did that. I have a sponsor and I was supposed to do the 4 step a few weeks ago. I'm ready I need to do the steps it's why I keep getting drunk high. if I don't do this I'm definitely using and soon because I've lost the power of choice so I don't have a choice of waiting to steps that will just get me drunk as I proven to myself. I do need to speak to my sponsor but I'm the one who has to do the work. he basically leaves it up to me when I want to do my steps and how fast.
David

David
Old 04-20-2023, 03:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
~sb

Don't sit on that 4th step for too long, get through it and through step 7 (with all the steps between) a.s.a.p.!