Notices

eating horrible

Old 03-08-2023, 05:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

eating horrible

okay I realize part of the reason i feel so sick lately is I've been eating terrible. I've had a cold for 2 weeks and it won't go away. mabey it's because I've been eating junk food and precious else. since I relapsed I've been using sweets and chips to self medicate how horrible I feel physically and emotionally. to be honest I don't feel that depressed I mostly feel sick like really ill. eating all this crap isn't helping. the thing is I have no appetite for healthy good. My blood pressure is sky high and I'm now on 3 meds for it. Anyway I'm feeling overwhelmed and really sad I guess. I'm going to have a 2 salds tomorrow as a start. I was doing so well with my eating veggies and everything then I relapsed and well the tires just came off. haven't gained any weight mabey lost a couple pounds actually. I'm going to stay sober but it's real hard right now. I'm going also start making veggie smoothies at least I can get my nutrition I'm not eat any veggies at all or fruit.
David
Old 03-08-2023, 11:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

we need healthy bodies to go with healthy minds.
Good luck with the change of diet plan David.

D
Old 03-09-2023, 07:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Try not to be so hard on yourself David, especially when you are unwell.
Some infections and viruses change your appetite and your body needs fuel to fight infection.

Maybe making little changes is the way forward until you are fighting fit again.
I think you can buy a supplement that is like a fizzy tablet you dissolve in water that is a green vegetable supplement.
I am trying to find it in the UK because I am awful at eating veggies.
I think Drew Barrymore was talking about it in a magazine I read.

I have chest infection at the moment and have not been out of bed for a week.
I feel miserable.
Time to start being kind to ourselves.

I wish you the best
Old 03-09-2023, 10:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

realized today that eating unhealthy won't keep me sober, it just me feel worse about my self. in addition I probably don't have an appetite for healthy good because I'm binging on junk food. thier also the fact I can't stop eating junk once I start.
David