Notices

feeling terrible

Old 02-26-2023, 06:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

feeling terrible

I hurt all over I'm very exhausted and depressed. I'm feel so awkward around people and my anxiety is through the roof. I'm having crying spells and feel extremely overwhelmed. I just want to lay in bed. cronic pain is really bad right now. mabey I'm getting sick and don't know it yet. I hate how self involved this relapse has made me. I have disere to drink at all. thinking about it makes me want to throw up quite literally. I've been coughing lately and I'm so worried I have a fatal lung disease. things aren't good and probably won't be for quite some time. when I'm around my friends I have to hold back so I don't start crying. last night I thought I might be having a break down. yesterday was hell it was one of the worst I had in a long time the details of my relapse have become common knowledge at my work the person involved is extremely mad. my worst fears were unfounded. feel very broken and fragile with basically zero self worth right now.
David
Old 02-26-2023, 06:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry you feel bad and I know you don't want meds.
I think staying sober ad working the steps is the path for you to feeling better in time

D