Notices

Montly Check ins!

Old 04-02-2022, 12:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Montly Check ins!

I have gotten away from my monthly check ins, since a few months back, Not for any negative reason but it just happens lately. I'm going to refocus on coming in here when I feel the need. I've found that it's more important nowadays to check in sporadically when the need is there rather than strictly counting monthly annniversaries. With that said it was 8 years back in July so I'm working on 9 years. Not very often that I miss the old drinking life and any time my addictive voice or my mind is drifting toward any kind of rationalisation of drinking I will come on here for ventin. I appreciate these forums although I'm a very sporadic user of the resource. Feeling alright today and it's been a long time since I seriously considered going back to drinking. Final thought for today. If I could manage to stay sober for 8 plus years so can you. Not easy, and especially in the beginning, but trust me it's worth it. Make a mental decsion today to stop drinking and do it because you want to do it. Not becasue someone else says so or not even because the authorities might say so. Do it because you made a mental decision and asked yourself if you really want to qut. Until you reach that decision it will be very tough to stay off the drink. Have a great day wherever you are.
Old 04-02-2022, 01:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You too Tnman and thankyou.