Notices

17 days

Old 07-25-2018, 05:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

17 days

I should be happy and proud. But I just feel awful. Luckily drinking is not an option because of the Antabuse. I feel ill and anxious, my bones ache. I wish I did this programme when I didn't have the kids full time. I am SO tired and grumpy. Just needed to vent. Thank you 🌻
Old 07-25-2018, 06:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey 17 days is an awesome achievement!!! Have you tried doing cardio? I have only been 6 days removed from drinking, but each time I am in a funk, getting moving seems to really help. In any case at least you have your kids there as a good motivator to keep pushing on, I know mine are for me. Best of luck to you raptorgirl!
Old 07-25-2018, 06:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
sober style

You're doing great, even if if may not feel like it right now. This is where the good stuff starts. Stay on track for it.
Old 07-25-2018, 08:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

keep going, RG.
it will change.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

17 days is great! Just imagine how much better it will get in the future even though you're not feeling the best at the moment. Keep going strong!
Old 07-25-2018, 10:16 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Way to go!

17 days is awesome.

You know, I have been feeling like crap lately and I blame the weather. They said this is a one in 30 years summer and it can beat it soon. I swear I have had a headache for 2 months. Last night a migraine hit the fastest I have ever had one. My only relief was to go into another room, open the windows and let the storm outside roll in. In half an hour I was OK because the air pressure changed. We have had to have the A/C on for 2 months and I have begged dh to take some time off so I can take off camping and reset my body.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:31 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

17 days is awesome! I'm at 15 and I still feel like crap too. I think maybe it's trying to get away from thinking that I should be feeling a certain way. I'm struggling with that too- sometimes it just is what it is and it will get better! Hopefully quickly! Vent away - we need it sometimes