Notices

It ain't even there...

Old 06-07-2017, 06:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It ain't even there...

It's been a week or so since I last had my last shot/cigar/coffee/etc. What's really funny is that I don't really miss them. All that talk about withdrawals and craving people usually have... to me... it just ain't there.
I don't really feel anything...
I also decided to quit smoking because I can't really drink if I don't smoke... just can't do it cold turkey. And I've smoked for more than 10 years now... mostly cowboy killers and, lately, for a year or so, I picked up smoking the real deal in terms of quality and strength... some brand from the dominican republic. So I didn't fool around since day 1.
Now about coffee... Hell, I'm 25. I'm in my prime... and coffee was nothing more but an excuse to have that morning smoke sometimes... I don't need coffee to get up and get going early in the morning. Well not just yet anyways...

So basically, everything seems to be good enough, without alcohol, coffe or smokes. Even under the so called "stress conditions"... We'll see how long that lasts. Now I think I'll spend the rest of the afternoon playing guitar. I didn't record anything while being sober, so, if I get lucky enough, it's gonna be a first. Right... Y'all take good care and I wish you an awesome day!
Old 06-07-2017, 06:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good to hear, Im glad that those cravings havent been a factor, Im still smoking but plan on eliminating that as well, I just enjoy the art.
Imagine how healthy your going to be in 6 months, you'll be unstoppable brother!!
Old 06-07-2017, 07:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

This is good! The time to quit is when you are young.
Keep going.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Glad to hear things are going well Tiberivs. Don't let your guard down, addiction can rear it's head at any time.