Notices

It's Friday! You got this....

Old 06-19-2015, 09:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's Friday! You got this....

Anyone super happy to be dead sober and lovin life? I sure am. Anyone having a hard time, get some fresh air and do something that will help take your mind off of the drink. Start some convos on here, crank up that Hulu!
Old 06-19-2015, 09:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Magsie

Hi theMiz, yeah, I have moments when I'm overcome with happiness. Being sober is certainly the cause of my happiness. Being able to enjoy life without the prop. Brilliant.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Mags1 that is so true. Happy, healthy, such a great mindset. I am happy for you, I felt we needed an uppity post tonight. It's summer and you can have a blast not drinking!
Old 06-19-2015, 11:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Had a pretty good Friday. Long bicycle rides throughout the day, read a short and enjoyable novel, walk at night on the beach, and just spent midnight to these a.m. hours drinking coffee and talking with a friend.

Enjoyable day Really enjoying sobriety; doing tons of new and unique things each and every day, and I'm constantly surprising myself with how enjoyable life is now that I'm actually putting myself out into the world, and not just camping in my house with alcohol and cigarettes and self-deprecating until sleep.

Good times, and I'm not thinking one bit of restoring drinking/cigarettes into my life. Getting them out of my system has really proven to be an "unlocking" sensation, and so these Fridays, Weekends, Holidays and whatever are posing no threat, fortunately and deservedly!