Notices

still here, just about

Old 03-17-2015, 07:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

still here, just about

hi guys. felt really quiet recently. haven't said much. haven't been very good. sorry. been in a&e twice over the weekend, for a couple of reasons, begged for help with detox, they sent me home saying they couldn't do anything, both crisis team and general staff, stitched me up and let me go. i've seen the detox nurse and doctor at the detox place yesterday and they are trying to get stuff rushed through for me, they're all nice there at least - had blood test and got in-patient paperwork kicked off. i feel like i've just been a moron here and made a lot of stupid noise and i'm still a mess, really drunk tonight, had a blackout from 11 until 1am, came to about an hour ago in my ex's house, realised where i was and left. thought i would check in anyway, not sure if anyone gives much of a **** but either way, still here.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Noone here thinks you're a moron

I'm glad they're trying to rush things through for you.

The very best thing you could do til then is try with all your might not to drink, or at the very least limit yourself....it sounds like things are getting pretty messy and even dangerous?

D
Old 03-17-2015, 07:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thanks dee, yeah. st patrick's day isn't great for me anyway, ....don't know if you guys do trigger warning but this is a TW for rape-

it's the 'anniversary' of a rape... like when i was 17 was out with a mate and there was a lock-in at this loccal irish pub and i was fed a load of jd and coke and the next thing i remember is coming round in an ex's house being ****** by him and a (male) ex. yeah i'm a guy. i'm bi. whtever.

never talked abiout it properly cause it's like what am i supposed to do or say, it's like.... you were drunk yeah? so how do you make out like you were ******* raped when you were inebriated.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:24 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lycanlaz View Post

never talked abiout it properly cause it's like what am i supposed to do or say, it's like.... you were drunk yeah? so how do you make out like you were ******* raped when you were inebriated.
I heard a similar story in a share at AA once. Working the 12-steps really helped him. And the fellowship has helped him to start trusting and liking people again. There's so much for you to look forward to - it's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it.

xx

PS I loved this article about consent... http://www.buzzfeed.com/jobarrow/why...pgm#.jov06xgap

*hug*
Old 03-18-2015, 12:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

that's a realy good article beccy. thanks. wanted to express a bit of gratitude for your reply even though i'm struggling to formulate coherent responses in my head... or in any way... surrised i'm managing to type at all right now lol. i'm grateful fro the support. bit scred to try and sleep like i keep having awful nightmares. just counting down the days until whenever the detox might be.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:12 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm really sorry that happened to you lycanlaz.

Stay safe today, ok?
D
Old 03-18-2015, 02:11 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Do your best

Im sorry to Laz stay close to SR & keep trying
Old 03-18-2015, 07:25 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi Lycanlaz, sorry to hear about your situation. Please be safe and take care of yourself.