Notices

When all else fails......

Old 02-21-2015, 03:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

When all else fails......

........to try and fall asleep, they say a computer screen doesnt help. They also say you shouldnt have the computer in your room, or a TV. They say blue alarm clock color is good. I prefer cold, fan on all the time. Gives me the usual light background noise as well to lessen the ringing in my ears. Warm milk helps. I stay away from the TV.

I am on the computer a lot! I find that when I do not feel tired I get undressed and lay in bed and read, read for an hour if it takes that long. It only really takes 30 minutes of reading for me to fall asleep. I never really liked to read, I thought it was more of a nerdy thing to do, however I started to read and became an avid reader in my early adult years.

I come home at 10pm, after the "meeting after the meeting" with many laughs at the restaraunt, and I am yawning like crazy. I cant stop yawning. Then automatically hit the computer for the usual internet fun. However I think the sugar intake did me in tonight! This now is 6 hours in, no real work is being done, no productivity in any sense, just personal forum thread reads on hobby's that I am interested in. And of course a quick cruise through here. Plus I play a lot of this one WW2 online game that I am fond of. In those 6 hours after 10pm, not one yawn. Any productivity, none. Just some learned material for my personal hobby. Sugar is everywhere, and I think it did me in tonight. 2 glasses of cola and some slices of pizza. That right there is probably 90 grams of sugar. That is a deal breaker right there. 90 grams of sugar at 10pm.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

...not to mention the 90 grams of caffiene intake, MarkZ. Cola is loaded with it.

DD