Notices

Been through the ringer this week

Old 08-04-2004, 08:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kimmer

Been through the ringer this week

Hi all,
first let me say i am doing very well despite what im goin to tell you. My brother is getting married on the 7th and I need your advise on how to not pick up. Im doing the toast with perrier, (kind of looks like champagne) maybe ill just add some apple juice to it or something
Now the craziness, Friday Im having a great day, have the kids at my pool swimming their little brains out. I just got done teaching a week of vacation bible school (YIKES ALL KINDERGARTNERS) to be honest, not fun. could drive you to drink but i did good. Okay friday im turning on the jacuzzi when i feel something crawling on my foot, BEE. deathly allergic. dh sees me swell up and turn red (dh means dear husband or d*ck head) whatever your mood is.
he thinks i drank on antibuse and is pissed. meanwhile im calling the kids moms to get them out of the house so i can get to the hospital. dh tells me to drive myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I passed out in my conversation with one of the moms. she happens to be a nurse. dh figures out im really having a reaction since im covered in whelts and have a baboon face. i get to er. everything under control. come home sleep all next day then last night daughter goes to ER for puking, sweating, feaver, tremmors, and asking mommy to take her to the hospital even if they need to put a needle in her. poor baby. she is now fine too. my point is, all this heck ive been through has made me stronger and im so happy today. I just may make that wedding the 7th. lets just hope
my dress fits when i pick it up from the taylors today. my foot cannot quite fit in a shoe yet but the dress is floor length with a train. Love you you all
Kim
Old 08-04-2004, 12:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Kim
Old 08-04-2004, 09:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
kimmer

thanks kel