Notices

give me the strength to fight!

Old 09-08-2014, 06:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

give me the strength to fight!

My soul clenches in anguish..
My emotions don't reach a deep enough pain that can understand this level of hurt..
Physical suffering can't bring me down, only this overwhelming sense of hopelessness can deteriorate my entirety
Give me the strength to fight.. But above all give him the power to win...
I am ripped to shreds by a torturous shadow that cannot be reached, it can not be touched or grasped... It can only be seen.. You can only watch the devastation it's causing and it can only be felt by those it possess..
It is no longer clear whether this evil I speak of is the cancer that has hold of my dad or if its the alco

Addictions that is holding me...together.. and yet tearing me apart
All I know is, hand in hand they walk together.. With the same goal on the horizon
My future is my own and I can not let this hurt drown me to the same demise that my father would have given his life to save me from!
Lift yourself above it...
Pain is not a way of life.. Feeling pain for someone else's suffering is a symbol of gratitude for your love.. Let them know you love them by loving yourself enough to live..
a piece of you dies with them but they live on with you, through you , through your smiles and with your happy heart.. don't make them be the reason you loose yourself or your will to live, that is devastation... A memory no one wants..
make them the reason you choose to live on, the reason you live and love.. a legacy we want to leave behind for all those who we love and for those who hold our hearts
Old 09-08-2014, 07:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Sending whatever strength I can Krista, are you seeking any help locally? Someone is always here on SR if you need us.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hello kristabell

We all help each other were always here to lean on for help support and advice

Nice to meet you
Old 09-08-2014, 11:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

SR is in your corner!!